Full chapter of the prior

Depuis le début

"Hello....Sumn speaking."
"Is this Sumn Sanders?"
"Yes...who is this?"
"I'm calling you from The State Cooking School. We have noted your absentism and this is a big concern. Are you still continuing with the course?"

Shit shit...they actually called .
"Who is that on the phone babe?"
I'm startled by his voice I didn't expect him to be back so fast.
I quickly hang up.
"No one...it's a wrong number. Weird right?" I laugh to avoid the awkwardness.
"Yeah..."
He doesn't sound quite convinced. So I quickly change the subject.
"Letme put on the heels now"

I snatch the shoes from his hands and put them on. I know I seem nervous already.

We spend the next hour with me changing outfits. He approved all of them except for a tennis outfit. He's pro-slutty outfits but surprisingly he doesn't want me to go out in that.
We eat takeout for lunch and eat as we cuddle.

*Hours later*

I didn't notice when I fell asleep. But I wake up and Ash isn't with me. I reach for my phone and it's almost 6pm. I cover myself with the blanket until I'm ready to wake up. When I finally lift the blanket I see him leaning against the door. He must have woken up earlier than I did.

"Hey baby....you awake?"
"Mmmmh"
"Well I made you a smoothie.... so will you make me a new dish today"
"Ofcourse baby which one?"
"Come I'll tell you"

I walk with him to the kitchen and he shows me the name on the phone.
Poulet .....roti; francese and  piccata.

Ooh my damn. . Is that Italian or French? I don't even know. I think poulet means chicken.

"You know how to make that right?"
"Yes babe ofcourse I know"

On second thought I don't know. I've never heard of the term. Also I kinda deferred; the French classes I used to take and I don't recall anything. Jeeeez.
(And as you might be thinking I haven't told him yet...nor my parents. I just keep collecting the fees.....I know it's bad but we'll deal with that if I survive today.)

"Okay I'll be your assistant chef today....that way I learn how to make it too and we both get to do it."

I'm so not excited about this. Someone help me omg. If only I could google about this then I'd be able to make this.

"I'll get the ingredients from the fridge then"
" No need babe I'm the assistant...just tell me and I'll help you get it"

Focus ! Focus! We can actually do this. I just need to use the common ingredients and it'll be good. Or I could just come clean and say I've never heard of this. But what if we were taught that in school and he knows. I'm so doomed.

"Eggs, full chicken, flour, spices, tomatoes ,onions , cooking oil, salt"
He's quick and takes everything out as I remove the utensils. I'm still thinking about what to do. I can't use my phone right now. I'm done this time.

He helps me cut the chicken into medium sized pieces as he tries to make small talk but I'm not really there. I don't know if what I'm doing is right. I just opt to deep fry the chicken pieces in cooking oil.
He moves aside and watches me from a far. My hands are all sweaty and my tiny apron isn't helping me at all. My master made it tiny for his own reasons.

After the chicken is all done. I start chopping onions as he cuts some corriander. The chopped onions start cooking. I'm still in my head thinking of what to do. Before I know it . Ash is yelling. The pan almost caught fire and the onions are burnt.

"Where's your mind babe...you're distracted. Why are you tense?
You've cooked this before...I know you know what to do."

"Umm... actually I don't "
"Explain "
*Silence*
"I don't know how to make the meal"
"Okay...why don't you know how to make it?"
"I've never heard of it"
" Interesting....hmmm"

"Anything else you'd like to tell me?"
"No "
"Are you sure ....there's nothing I need to know?"

(Someone play the he knows soundtrack)

I'm definitely not risking it. I can't snitch on myself. Hell nooh.
I shake my head in denial.

"Okay have a seat"
"So while you were asleep I was woken by a phone call. Guess who it was?"

"I don't know....can't guess"
" Okay I'll tell you....it was your instructor from cooking school."
Maybe playing dumb will get me out of this one.

"Really??...what did he want?"
"Oooh ...I'll tell you well he asked if Sumn Sanders had decided to stop the course. Imagine my surprise and confusion. Tell me why he says a certain  Sumn Sanders has not attended classes for almost two months. No assignment done, no attendance and no explanation."

I look down in embarassment. F**k....shit

"I heard the cussing young lady"
I mumble a sorry.

"So is this my Sumn Sanders that's been doing all these crimes?"

"Yes...I have skipped a few classes "
"A few???? Really...a whole two months is a few to you?"

"No"
He stares at me as if I should know what to do next
"No master"

"Give me a good explanation for why this is happening and why I'm being told about it only now. If you don't have one you can pluck a switch from outside."

I think for a moment. All I have are petty excuses. I guess it's time I face the consequences. This day is jinxed.
I start heading to the door and hear him sigh.
"Atleast make a good choice with the switch or you know what will happen next right?"
"Yes master"

I can't help but think what he's going to do to me today. I've messed up big. I don't think I'll be spared .

Hey loves..... sorry I took longer than I said I would. This chapter isn't quite finished. I thought to just give you something... almost 2000 words wooow

Remember to comment, vote , share but most importantly comment!!!
Comments make me happy.
Adios