"You did good Y/N." Minji said.

I didn't respond because I was honestly left speechless.

My whole body felt so warm and my forehead was even a bit sweaty.

"I didn't know that you tasted so good Y/N." Minji said.

"O-Oh?" I responded as I finally let go of the bedsheets.
-
THE NEXT DAY
-
My eyes gently fluttered open and immediately looked at the beautiful girl who had her arms wrapped all the way around my waist.

It looked like some of her lipstick was smudged and her hair was a little messy.

I thought about the night before and my cheeks immediately flushed a dark shade of red.

Why did she seem so...Experienced..?

I don't know if I should be overthinking or not but I'll try to just not worry about that type of stuff right now.

I mean, it's not like we're even dating yet so I think it's fine.

I wiped off some of Minjis messy lipstick with my thumb but I guess she isn't really a heavy sleeper since her eyes almost immediately fluttered open.

My heart began to race as she looked at me with those eyes.

I just want her to be mine already.

"Hi," Minji said.

"Hi.." I responded.

Minjis phone then started ringing.

She picked up her phone and looked at the contact name for who was calling her.

It was her dad. Then I remembered that she said that she was having family problems at home.

I saw her just put her phone down as it was ringing and I was confused.

Why did she just ignore her own dads call?

Then he called again.

And again.

And AGAIN.

Minji finally answered after a few minutes and I could hear her dad screaming over the phone.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Minjis father screamed.

Minji just had a straight face, no emotion evident on her face.

She looked so used to it. I started feel kind of bad. I didn't know that it was THIS serious.

Minji was about to speak but before she could, I took her phone from her.

I hung up the phone for her and turned the phone off completely.

Just forget about him for today, okay? Don't worry. You can stay as long as you'd like, I don't think my mom will mind.

Minji slowly nodded.

I grabbed Minjis hand and played with it for a bit because I realized that her hand was actually bigger than mine.

But then I realized that she had a bunch of small cuts all over her hand.

They looked like paper cuts?

I then looked at her wrist and there were SH scars..

How come I didn't notice earlier?

Minji realized what I was looking at and she pulled her arm away from me.

"Sorry, I didn't know.." I said.

"It's okay." She responded.

"Umm..Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Minji suddenly asked.

-

TO BE CONTINUED
this was so gay bro.
again, sorry if it was bad💀

UNREALLL