Home [F]

fluff, mpreg
[top; san, bottom; wooyoung]
[words: 9000]

"Mmm.." The low hum from a laboring male rang within the four walls of his bedroom as Wooyoung paced, hoping the stretch of his legs would give him some sort of relief. Either that or it would help speed things up, which would also ultimately lead to his renewed ability to relax. Eight hours had already passed by, it felt like nothing to him at this point. The nonstop onslaught of contractions melted his brain to the point he couldn't tell if minutes were passing by, or months. He felt as though this pain had been a part of him for life and yet he'd barely seen the sunrise after he'd watched it set the day prior.

Not only did his baby decide to be stubborn and take their time, but they decided Wooyoung had to face the consequences. Any time he tried to sleep, he'd be awoken soon after with either the need to empty his bladder or an extra strong contraction that restricted him from making himself comfortable.

San sat on their bed, watching Wooyoung's every movement, every breath he took. He always liked to sit back and admire the younger, especially during his pregnancy. While San found it hard to find something new to love about Wooyoung after adoring him for so long, pregnancy unlocked so many new things for San to appreciate. How gentle Wooyoung could be, how loving he could become, how fiesty he was at times when the others did too much to piss him off. He loved it all, and while San couldn't wait to meet their baby he was really going to miss Wooyoung being pregnant. He was especially going to miss the beautiful bump he'd acquired over the time. How round it was, the little stretch marks dotted against the lower half, the way Wooyoung's belly button had popped out due to the sheer expansion of it. San spent most of his nights since Wooyoung began showing curled up against the swollen abdomen, kissing it and loving it at every chance he got.

"How are you feeling?" The comforting silence that was once formed had been broken as the oldest of the pair spoke in a lulled, gentle voice, making sure not to disrupt Wooyoung too much as the younger remained in the zone like he'd been working towards for the past hour.

"No different I suppose, I can feel them dropping but my contractions are still ten minutes apart," He shrugged, continuing to pace the length of their bedroom as San's eyes swung back and forth to follow, "Plus, I'm still waiting for my water to break."

"Aiii~" San sighed, pushing himself up and approaching the smaller as he engulfed him into an embrace, the male practically melting into his lovers warm, muscular arms. He huffed and lay his head on San's shoulder, arms lazily slipping around the tallers waist while San rubbed up and down his back. They began to sway on the spot, the two enjoying the embrace as Wooyoung waited for another contraction to bear its ugly head through Wooyoung's abdomen.

Once they eventually parted, San croutched down and lifted Wooyoung's shirt to expose the belly he loved so much, "What are we gonna do with you, eh? Come on baby, we wanna meet you already~~"

"Not too fast, give me a chance to fully prepare first." Wooyoung grumbled, hearing San snigger below him as he dotted a soft kiss to the roundest point of the stomach before returning Wooyoung's shirt to its rightful place, making sure baby was warm.

"I think you're ready, do you not think you're ready?" San inquired with a suspicious look on his face as he cupped Wooyoung's hips.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, even when the time is so close, I still don't feel ready yet," He replied shyly, exposing a bit too much than he likely intended as he tried to move away from his rather personal confession, "I don't think any mother is ever ready to have their baby. Not fully."

San sighed, a small frown replacing the smile that was once sat upon his face just moments ago. He leaned down and kissed Wooyoung softly yet passionately, taking in every single moment as their lips remained locked in the embrace.