Breakup baby [A/F]

light angst, mpreg, fluff
[top; wooyoung, bottom; san]
[words: 4800]

Wooyoung and San's relationship was like one of many. They had arguments, disagreements and petty fights; but they always made up in the end.

Right?

Well, not this time...

This argument was caused from San's undying jealousy for the younger constantly coming home late from work, but the reason he was late was because he spent all his time with his friends and never cared about his worried-sick partner who was waiting at home for him. He never meant to be jealous or annoyed, but when it became more frequent well... who was gonna blame him?

"Oh, you finally turned up! Glad to know your not dead in a ditch somewhere." San growled, standing up as Wooyoung flicked off his work shoes and then rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah... I've heard it all before-"

"No. I don't think you get to 'yeah yeah' your way out of this Wooyoung. We need to talk about this shit, because you coming home at god knows what hour of the night is too much for me now." San shouted, and he watched Wooyoung's brow furrow in almost disgust when the older raised his voice at him.

"Excuse me?!" Wooyoung returned.

"I'm up at ungodly hours waiting for you San, because I'm always paranoid that you're gonna get hurt. You never tell me when you go out with your work buddies, so I just have to assume that you're with them? But what if you aren't Wooyoung? What if one night I have to deal with the police coming to my fucking door at 1am to tell me my boyfriend has been killed?" San had tears in his eyes by this point, he was so upset that his partner would be so selfish.

"I don't ask you to wait for me San."

"Oh so that makes it okay does it? I'm still going to worry about you!!" He replied.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and began to walk away while folding his jacket over his arm, "I'm going to bed."

"Are you serious right now?" San yelled, Wooyoung turned to face him with a blank expression.

"What? Like I said, you don't have to wait up for me. I'm allowed to do what I want San, because I'm a grown adult. I don't need a babysitter." Wooyoung retaliated, San began to shake his head before finally replying.

"You know what?! We're done!"

"What?" Wooyoung did a double take on the male as San stood still and didn't move once.

"I mean it. I'm sick and tired of caring about you, only for you to shut me down and tell me to stop. We're over Wooyoung! Now go and pack up your shit and get out of my house so I never have to worry about you again."

"Are you for real?"

"For sure." San growled, staring deep into the younger eyes.

Wooyoung was amazed at first, his expression clearly in shock but then he let out a scoff.

"You'll only come crawling back-"

"I won't. I want you gone, asap." San folded his arms, Wooyoung raised a brow.

He didn't exactly believe San but he went along with it and went to their shared room, packing up his things in a bag while San stayed in the living room and paced back and forth. Wooyoung eventually emerged from the bedroom with his things and headed towards the door, deep down he was waiting for San to shout "Stop!" or "Don't go." but when he stood infront if it, he heard nothing and instead saw San reach forward and open the door for him.