Trying [A/F]

slight angst, fluff
[top; wooyoung, bottom; san]
[words: 4445]

San and Wooyoung had been married for three years and were very much madly in love with one another. They had so much love in their hearts for each other, and felt it was time for them to share that love with... a child.

But... things weren't as simple as they thought it would be.

They had tried countless times and yet it just wasn't easy enough for them. San couldn't seem to get pregnant and he was beginning to get frustrated.

He knew that it wouldn't work right away but this was just too many heartbreaks and now his heart hurt too much to the point he had lost nearly all hope in making a beautiful little miracle with his perfect husband.

He just wanted to give Wooyoung a baby...

Currently, the two were stood in the bathroom waiting for the current results to their most recent attempt.

San watched the white stick eagerly, the incessant ringing of the alarm on Wooyoung's phone snapped him out of his daze and he looked down and then lifted up the test, eyes locking on the singular pink line.

"Negative.." San sighed, walking towards the trash can as he popped it open and threw in the test, looking down at the multiple other failed pregnancy tests.

"We'll try again next time." Wooyoung stated, standing from his position against the bathtub as San sighed and shook his head with tears in his eyes.

"Maybe we should just... give up-"

"Choi San." Wooyoung's voice went deep, and San looked deep into his eyes, "I know you are not a quitter, and I know you are not going to quit now," Wooyoung rudely interrupted, it was harsh but fair. San closed his eyes and let his head hand low but then the younger cupped his face and cradled it in his hands, "We will have a baby, no matter what it takes. Because you are the strongest person I know."

San let tears roll down his cheeks, "B-But I'm not as strong as you say I am Woo."

"Yes you are!" Wooyoung ordered, shaking his head as his finger gingerly brushed a stray strand of San's hair behind his ear, "You are so perfect San, everything you've been through you have come out on top! I am not letting you stop trying when I know we can succeed."

"I... I just want to have a baby.." San sobbed, wiping his nose, "So b-badly.."

"I know baby, and we will get our baby soon okay? We just have to stay strong and keep fighting because it'll all be worth it for them." Wooyoung returned as he leaned forward and placed their foreheads together, wiping the males eyes dry of tears.

"It'll work one day my dear, but for now we must keep fighting." Wooyoung continued, stepping back as he looked at his lover to look at his beautiful face, the gorgeous boy he fell in love with all that time ago and he beamed. "Let's go baby, how about we make some lunch okay?"

San took a deep breath and nodded, taking Wooyoung hand into his own and they both made their way out of the bathroom and to their kitchen.

Wooyoung knew it was gonna take some time for San to accept that having a baby will not happen straight away despite all his efforts, but it will happen some day and that's what he'll always remind him.

San was definitely gonna hurt after all this heartache, any normal person would; but Wooyoung was gonna be there to comfort him no matter what.

A few weeks went by and San had began to distance himself from Wooyoung, feeling nothing but guilt inside of him that it was his fault he couldn't conceive the child that Wooyoung wanted so desperately.