Tournament Part 6

Krillin didn't hesitate for a second; he sprinted towards Jackie, moving at blinding speeds. As he got to him, he threw a fake punch towards his gut, but as it got near, he leaped high and kicked him in the face; this attack was really surprising to him. Jackie flew back and slid on the ground as he landed.

Krillin didn't stop, though; he was in front of Jackie Chun again, this time sending a barrage of punches and kicks. This forced him to use both his hands. Jackie tried to dodge them all, but some of the punches came from angles that he didn't expect, so he took a bunch of them.

'I think I've played enough with him; let me end this fight,' he thought.

Krillin was not stopping, though; he continued to attack, pushing Jackie Chun back to the edge. When he saw this, he leaped high and descended down with a powerful kick. This would be his greatest mistake, though.

Jackie moved out of the way, letting Krillin fall off the ring, but he wasn't going to simply lose; he tried to hold the edge, but Jackie kicked his hands.

'Fuck!!' He thought as he fell out of the ring, landing on the ground, creating a huge crater.

*Boom*

Dust gathered all around him as he stood on the ground with a frown. The announcer saw Krillin out of the arena after about 40 seconds without seeing the fight.

"What is this!! Krillin has fallen out of the Arena!! This means... Jackie Chun has won this battle!!"

- Haaaaaaaaaa!!!
- Let's Gooo!!!

"Wow, what a battle! Even though we didn't see any of the good parts, it was still a wonderful fight. Congratulations to Jackie Chun for getting through to the final. Everyone, give young Krillin a round of applause for giving us a good show!"

- Wooooo!!
- FinLand!!

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the next battle. Son Goku VS Namu!! Please come to the stage!!"

Goku walked in along with Namu, who came in from the other side. They stared at each other as they walked to the middle of the arena. It's safe to say that Goku was very excited for this fight; he'd get to have fun instead of holding back all the time, which honestly was really tiring. Well, firstly, he'd have to check if this Namu guy was valid or just another weakling, or this fight would end in a second.

"My Money!!!!!!" He shouted as he looked at the sky in contempt.

"Alright, get ready! 3, 2, 1! Start!!"
Namu came at Goku with a sprint, to which Goku stood on guard as he got ready for him. Namu threw a punch at his face, Goku dodged the punch as he looked at his fist, which moved extremely slowly. He went down and tried to trip Namu, who was very light on his feet, simply leaping a little and doing a backflip to get some distance.

'Okay, he has a good reaction time,' Goku thought.

'He's very fast. I should pick up my speed before he catches me by surprise. There's only so much I can react to if I expect it,' Namu thought.

Goku walked sideways, looking for a good angle to attack Namu. He straightened his feet and lunged.

*Crack!*

The floor underneath cracked as he put too much pressure on it; Goku pounced at Namu in fast speeds, arriving in front of him in less than a second. He sent a right punch to his face. Namu dodged it easily, but he then suddenly saw Goku's fist coming towards his face; he didn't expect this. Goku smirked and stopped the punch. He landed on the ground and looked up at the tall man.

'He didn't strike me. Why?' He thought. Goku backed up, going back to his original spot.

Namu stared at Goku with confusion written all over his face.

"Son Goku spared Namu from an easy defeat. That's good sportsmanship, ladies and gentlemen!!" He said loudly.

Namu refused to admit that Goku spared him for that purpose. The way he smirked, 'That wasn't a merciful smirk. He's making fun of me!' He thought. Namu was enraged by this; he thought that Goku was mocking him for being slow.

Yet he didn't know how Saiyans worked, so it's not surprising. But whatever he thought made Goku feel that he might get a good fight now as he saw the rage on Namu's face. He got into position and waited for him to come and strike!

Namu's eyes went black like Luffy from One Piece; he held his arms out and did a circular formation before pulling them back with his hands in a crab-like form. He then blitzed at Goku and threw a sharp kick at his neck area; he was slightly shocked that Namu could move so fast. Goku quickly backed up, moving out of its way. As he landed, a kick came flying to his face, and when it collided, Goku smelled the stench of his food.

'Bro, what the fuck!!' Goku thought as he flew back and hit the wall. He wasn't bothered by the kick at all, but the smell that was now plastered on his face. He gagged as he tried not to think about the smell, but damn it was way too overwhelming. Bro smelled like a Genshin Impact MoB.

Goku stood up from the ground; he looked at Namu with a disgusted expression. Honestly, he was tempted to use all his power and finish this fight right now. Yet he couldn't do that, or he wouldn't develop, which was his main goal.

'I guess I'll have to act as if my nose does not exist.' He thought.

He got out of the rubble and stepped forward, showing Namu that he was ready. Namu blitzed yet again, and this time he tried to go for his torso; Goku ducked underneath and kicked Namu in the feet, making him go off balance. As Namu descended, Goku grabbed his leg and threw him into the wall.

*Boom*

His impact created a huge dust cloud that engulfed the whole arena. Namu didn't let that stop him; he stood up and dusted himself, looking around for any signs of Goku.

'I should try to sense him,' he thought. Good thing he thought of this at that moment, since Goku was already flying towards him with a kick, Namu moved out of the way with a roll and stopped by the edge.

'I can't see; I should remove this dust.'

He took a deep breath, then released a strong gust of wind from his mouth. All the dust blew away into the crowd, which coughed and groaned in anger.

He looked around to see any sign of Goku, and he didn't find him. Namu then looked to the sky and saw Goku falling down towards him, he moved out of the way, dodging a Superman punch.

*Crack*

'Alright, time to get a bit serious,' he thought as he removed his hand from the ground.

Namu sensed Goku's intentions yet he didn't know what he was about to do, so he simply stood there, waiting for Goku's move.

"This fight is truly amazing. Both Son Goku and Namu seem to be equal in both speed and strength. This might be a battle of technique and brains. I wonder who'll be victorious."

Find out Next Time On Dragon Ball ReLife.