Bunny Town

There are now six Dragon Balls in their hands; the last one is needed so they can finally summon the Eternal Dragon named Shenron. Bulma was extremely happy about this, so much that she began to dance around the place. Since Goku has been with her, things have been going extremely well. Goku was sitting with Chichi on the Nimbus as he told her his stories about how he beat a lot of people on his way here. As they spoke, Chichi asked Goku a bold question.

"Will you marry me, Goku?" She asked, embarrassed by what she just said. Chichi turned around, hiding herself from him.

"Umm, sure. You'll have to know how to cook, though, and do my laundry, and most importantly, be strong so we can spar together," Goku answered without much care in his voice. Well, he wanted Chichi to be strong; he didn't want to keep saving her when things get drastic.

'Kyaaa, he agreed!! I should tell papa,' she thought. Chichi got off the Nimbus and ran toward her father. He picked her up, and she began to whisper in his ear.

The Ox-King widened his eyes in surprise; he then looked at Goku and a bright smile beamed from his face.

"Those are great news. Hey, Goku, come here so I can talk to you for a while," he said the last part with a serious tone.

"Nah, we'll talk about it when I'm older. Now, Bulma, let's go; we should hurry for no particular reason," he said.

Bulma stopped dancing and nodded; she pulled Oolong to the car but was surprised to see that it was destroyed. She then recalled her memory of Goku destroying it.

"What are we going to go with now?" She asked as she fell on her knees in despair.

"Here," The Ox-King said and threw a capsule to Oolong, who caught it. He looked at the Ox-King, who nodded, indicating that he should open it. Oolong pushed the button and threw the capsule. In a puff of smoke, a hover car appeared. Oolong smiled happily and shook Bulma, who was sulking.

"Look, they gave us a car. Let's go," he said as he ran inside and turned the car on. Bulma's sad face turned happy again in a second; she skipped and got in the car, waving at the group who waved back.

Goku jumped off his Nimbus and fell onto the back seat. The Nimbus flew away into the sky and disappeared.

"Alright, guys, let's go!"

The car then sped off, leaving nothing but dust behind. Chichi waved and shouted Goku's saying goodbye. He raised his hand in response as the car began to disappear behind the hill.

"Daddy, I want to become strong just like you. Also, I want to take cooking classes and learn how to do my laundry," Chichi said to her father.

"Why would you want to do that, princess?"

"I want to become the best wife I can possibly be," she replied with a determined face.

The Ox-King smiled and nodded to his daughter. "Okay, you and I will start training while I'll hire some people to teach you other stuff."

Chichi smiled happily and hugged her Dad's face, "thank you, Daddy. I'll make you proud."

Yamcha and Puar began following them when they reached a certain distance. He was still stunned by Goku's Kamehameha, but he wasn't going to let that break his spirits. Sure, Goku could possibly kill him with that move, but he still has his Wolf Fang Fist.

Goku and the gang were speeding as fast as the car could go. What occurred today had delayed them very much, but they could still get there in time. The Dragon Radar was pointing them west, which was far, but they were sure to arrive in a couple of hours. Goku sat back as he thought about the Kamehameha he had just done. It took a lot of energy, but he was surprisingly still conscious, meaning he had a good recovery of Ki.

He hadn't gotten a good fight since Yamcha, and he was looking for a challenge. Good thing the Emperor Pilaf arc was about to start right after they finish with those bunny gang dudes.

Bulma looked back at Goku from the rearview mirror. Seeing Goku staring at the view as they drove past a beautiful valley, she felt a weird sensation in her heart. For some reason, she now saw Goku as a mature-looking man that suited her interests. She didn't know what this was, but she would certainly find out soon enough.

"Damn, we're about to run out of gas," Oolong said as he checked the meter. Bulma sighed. She honestly wasn't surprised anymore. Throughout this whole journey, they were betrayed by their vehicles again and again. But then they saw a village, which was not far off on the map. Oolong began to speed up so they could reach there before the car stopped.

A minute later, they arrived at a gas station. Oolong asked for a full tank, which they happily did. Bulma looked around and saw many people staring at her with fearful eyes. She looked at them with confusion on her face.

"Hey Goku, let's go get some clothes. These people are looking at me a little too much," she said. Goku nodded and hopped out of the car. They went to the closest clothing store, and Bulma picked desert-type clothing. She was happy with her choice and walked to the till to pay. But the owner said she didn't have to pay. Seeing this as an advantage, Bulma took a bunch of clothes and walked out of the store, seeing Goku sitting on the sidewalk as he gazed at the people passing by.

"Goku, look, for some reason, they gave me all these clothes for free. Don't you think that's amazing?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's cool. Let's go back before Oolong gets worried," he said as he stood up. They walked back to the car and found Oolong eating many snacks that were piled up in the back seat.

"These people are very generous. Look at the snacks they gave me. Even the gas was for free. I'd love to live here," he said as he snacked on them.

Then suddenly, they heard a commotion in the distance. Bulma put all her bags filled with clothes and put them in the trunk.

"Oolong, stay here; we'll be back," Goku said and began walking to the crowd of people. As he got closer, he saw a young boy on the ground bowing to two men with the same uniform and weird bunny ears on top of their heads. They were heavily armed, and the crowd couldn't do anything but watch. Goku went in and stood in front of the boy.

"Huh, look at this twerp," one of them said with a laugh.

"Kid, you better go down on your knees like that boy there before we do something," another one said.

But Goku didn't really care for what they were saying. He leaped into the air, both men watching as Goku went high up. They were surprised to see that such a small kid could jump so high, but what came next wasn't in their expectations.

Goku pulled out his Power Pole and whispered to extend it. The pole grew taller, and Goku slashed at the two men, hitting them hard as they flew off into a car, crashing into it. Goku landed and walked back to the car and sat in the back.

"Let's go. We don't have anything to do here," he took a bag of crisps and snacked on them. Oolong and Bulma looked at each other for a brief moment. He began to drive the car as it sped out of the village.