Saving A Damsel

Goku and Bulma came to an agreement that he would go with her on her journey, even though she planned on ditching him when he had his guard down. He gave her the ball, which made her smile happily and jump high in the air with happiness. Goku stood there with his eyes looking up at her underwear for a brief moment.

'She's still too young. Well, I guess I'll have to wait. Ohh yeah, I also gotta stop Yamcha,' he thought with a sigh escaping from his mouth. Goku took his pole and put it in its sheath. He then hung it around his body and watched as Bulma kept jumping around in excitement.

"Alright Kid, let's go. The Dragon Radar is pointing us 1200 km away from here. We're going to be traveling for some time. What's your name, by the way?"

"Ohh, I'm Son Goku, but you can call me Goku. What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Bulma," she said with a bit of hesitation, thinking maybe Goku would make fun of her name. But he didn't. In fact, he didn't seem to care.

'Wow, that's something new,' she thought.

In Japanese, her name, which is written as "Buruma," literally means "Blue shorts," which are used for exercise. So many people would laugh when they heard her name at school. So seeing as Goku didn't laugh at her, it made her happy a little.

"Okay, Goku, I hope we have a nice journey together," she said and extended her hand for a handshake. Goku returned the gesture by shaking her hand and saying, "Me too, Bulma."

He then followed Bulma inside the car. She turned it on and began to drive very fast. Goku, who was sitting in the passenger seat, quickly put on a seat belt. He remembered that Bulma wasn't a very good driver; even in Super, she kept on crashing.

<20 minutes later>

They were still on the road, with Bulma still driving recklessly. She began to feel the urge to take a piss, so she stopped the car, which surprised Goku. He asked, "Why did we stop?"

Bulma untied her seat belt, opened her car door, and stepped out. "I need to do something first. Stay here, I'll be right back, okay?" she said and then ran into the forest, hiding behind a tree. She sighed and slowly began to take off her panties, but suddenly a giant Pterodactyl swooped down and grabbed her with its legs.

"Kyaaaaa!!!"

Her scream rang through the whole forest, alarming Goku, who was now listening to some jams on the radio. He quickly got out of the car and ran towards the sound of the scream.

"What's happening?" he wondered.

He arrived just in time to see the giant prehistoric bird about to take off into the sky with Bulma. He shouted, "Hey, you, bring that girl back!"

"Sure, I'll do that after we have a nice short conversation back at my place, hahaha! I crack myself up," the Pterodactyl said as it flew into the air with Bulma, who was screaming loudly.

Goku took his pole out, put it on the ground with its head, and shouted, "Power Pole extend!!"

The pole elongated, carrying Goku high into the air. He soon reached the Pterodactyl and slammed his joined fists on its head, knocking it unconscious. Goku quickly descended on the Pole, still holding the screaming Bulma in his arms.

When he landed, he gently placed Bulma down. She was still screaming. "Hey, Bulma, it's safe now. That creature's right there on the ground. See, it's dead, I think. Now can we go? It's going to be late, and it might take another day before we get to our destination," he said with a smile.

Bulma, still trembling, got up on her feet. "You're right, let's go." She said. Goku's pole had returned to its normal length, and he placed it in its case.

"I forgot to pee. Stay here, I'll go behind that bush so I don't meet another one of those monsters." She quickly ran to the bush and relieved herself. Then she wiped herself using a wiper and got dressed. They then went back to the car and continued to drive on the long road.

As the sun began to set, Bulma and Goku were still on the road. This time, Bulma had changed her plans. After the incident, she realized she would have died if it weren't for Goku being there. So now she wasn't going to backstab him. Instead, she would make him her bodyguard.

Seeing as it was now nighttime, Bulma stopped the car.

"Alright, let's stop here. We'll move again in the morning," she said as she got out of the car. She had also changed her clothes, now wearing jeans with a leather jacket.

She took out a capsule and pushed the top button, throwing it to the ground.

*Booom*

A house suddenly appeared where the explosion had happened. Goku was very impressed to see this thing happening in real life. Bulma went into the house, which was well furnished with everything inside, even hot water. Goku also got inside and felt the warmth of the house, which made him smile a bit. Since he normally slept in a cold hut, although he had gotten used to it, he would enjoy it more if it had a heater or something.

"Wow, it's like daytime in your house, Bulma," Goku said in amazement. Bulma giggled when she heard this and then said, "Have you never heard of lights?"

"Nope, the only light I had was the moon. Now tell me, how does this work? Did you capture the sun or something?" he asked.

Bulma laughed even more as she clutched her stomach in pain. "No, you fool, it's just electricity. Now come here, watch some TV. I'll go get some dinner." She walked past him, and a foul smell reached her nose.

"Wow, you reek. Have you never taken a bath before?" she said, pinching her nose.

"I've swum in rivers to get myself clean, but I've never taken this 'bath' thing," he said.

Goku was willing to take on the path of the original Goat just so he could experience some things firsthand.

"Come here. Let's go. I'm not sharing a bed with someone who stinks," she said.

'Damn, do I smell that bad?' He thought.