There was some silence when she spoke

Zoya :” I am so sorry, Ayesha.. I didn't know that baba would force you to marry Ahad , you know didn't want to do this but... I had no other way “

Me :” it's okay baji, you had dreams so you did this, I would have done this too, so it's alright “

Zoya :” How... How is your relationship is going “

Me :” Ahad is so... Nice, he is really a nice person, I thought he was a bad devil but turns out he is a soft hearted person, he takes care of me and makes tea for me.. He got sick just because I wanted to play in the rain and he waited outside my university until I was inside. He protect me— “

A laugh was heard through her side as she spoke.

Zoya :” Girl, are you in love or something? “

Me :” N-no N-no why what happened “

Zoya :"Don't lie Ayesha, I know you.. They way you are talking about him and telling how amazing he is, you fell for him don't you”

Me :” Baji... Actually— “

Zoya :” Oh my my, my cute sister got a big crush on her husband, how Romantic “

Me :” Bye baji.. We will talk later “

She laughed as I cut the call and put my face in the pillow. I am really an idiot. Ayesha is equal to Idiot. I looked up at the window beside me as I rolled my eyes.

My dear husband didn't contact me once, he didn't ask if I was alive or dead. At least like the men in books he could jump through the window into my room to see me. But no Mr clock has so much work to do and here I am getting worried if he is okay or not but I am not going to call him , why would I call him if he doesn't care.

I sigh, lay on the bed and pull out the book I was reading, “ King Of Warth“ . It's an amazing book. Ana  is the best writer. People think I am really innocent and I don't even know anything about this world. Just because I am born with some innocent face. Anyways who cares .

 Anyways who cares

“ Mr Ahad.. It's been 12:00 , we all are going home “ My assistant said as I nodded looking at my laptop.

“ You can leave, I have some more work, “ I said as he left.

I have been like this for a week now , everytime I go home I miss her so it's better to stay here and work. I really want to call her but I will disturb her, she is taking care of her Dadu anyways so I don't want to disturb her.

I don't know what happened to me , I was never like that, I am behaving like an idiot. I sigh and was about to close the laptop when I saw a text on Instagram. It was from Mi Amor.. Suddenly my heart started to beat at a fast speed . I get a hold on myself .