Part 7 <3

"That's the suspect and his accomplices. Arrest them!" An unknown person said wearing an armor. You suspected it was one of those Silvermane guards Sampo was talking about. They held there weapons tightly, preparing for a fight. You couldn't careless so you just let your friends fight.

"Oh come on! Can't you help us once in a while?!" March complained but you didn't bother to answer back. You just watched them fight in amusement. Haha suckers.

It took a while for all you to realize that Sampo had left all the trouble to the three of you. "That bitch ditched us." You said to the others. Fucking asshole.

As the trio were fighting, March shot one of her powerful arrows which turned into cute but ice cold bunnies which were easily shattered by an unknown shield. The arrows were reflected by a blondie who holding.....a fucking guitar case?

"LMFAOOAO IS THAT A FUCKING GUITAR CASE???!"(Name) wheezed out loud.

"LMAO IT IS." Caelus replied back,also laughing.

As both you and Caelus were laughing like the bestest of homies, The blonde captain smacked March with his guitar case. Your laughs came to an abrupt halt.

"Oh."

"Oh."

March reeled back a bit.
"OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

You just shrugged it off like it was a random Tuesday for you. Then suddenly they all started throwing hands but then again, you did nothing. You just stood there and watched. The dude was blabbering about us being guilty and shit but you just simply didn't care.

The group showed some signs of struggling and that meant only one thing, you had to intervene. As you slowly approached the blonde guy, one of the guards tried to hit you with his axe. But unlucky him, you had mastered a skill called 'Aether editing' which allowed you to edit and tamper with the data of reality. So the weapon he held had quickly turned into small pieces of Tetris blocks before slowly disintegrating. The guard was not expecting that and lost his balance landing on the snow face-first. You just let out a snicker.

"RIP bozo."

As your guard was let down for a moment, three guards tried to attack you by striking from the air. Their movements came to an halt, as they were stuck mid-air by an unknown force which emitted a purple glow. They were still conscious about their environment but they just couldn't move. You smirked and stuck out your tongue out to them.

As you found yourself in front of Blonde, his attention averted towards you. Bro was ready to attack you but you remained calm and stood still with your eyes closed, a smirk on your face waiting for the impact. As he tried smacking you with his guitar but he instead met with the barrier which was protecting you. He reeled back in surprise as he started to realize that all his guards were knocked out or just paused real-time. You slowly walked up to him.

"We can always negotiate y'know?" You said preparing to attack him when Dan heng smacked your head, preventing you to attack him.

"Oww......."

After saying that the captain seemed to calm down a bit and more guards appeared out of thin air.

"Apologies captain. W-we lost sight of the culprit during the pursuit. We can't find his footprints." The guard said.

"No matter, we have his accomplices. He'll be close by, plotting his next move." Gepard said.

You raised your eyebrows.
"What the fuck you mean accomplices?"
"Yeah! We would never team up with him." March added.

Gepard's expression became serious and frowned a bit.

"We're not trying to talk our way out of this but we're not friends with that scoundrel. Did u see how fast he ditched us?" March said sounding quite annoyed.