Part 4 <3

After chatting with Caelus for a while you decided to show him all the rooms inside the express.So the first room you went to was in Dan heng's.

You were about to enter the room when suddenly Caelus stopped you.

"Shouldn't we knock before coming inside?"

"Nah, I'm sure Dan heng doesn't mind."

You barged into his room while Caelus followed you with uncertainty.

"Yooo, wassup my dude  how is you doing? Still managing the archives, I see. I hope you don't mind me showing Caelus around your room,eh?"

"No I dont." Dan heng said being tired of your bullshit.

You just gave him a cheeky smile and showed Caelus the archives.

"Oh and do you still have 'that' book?" You asked dan heng.

"Yes I do, it's in the bottom-left corner of the third bookshelf." Dan heng replied.

"Mah man." You replied with a grin.

"What are you guys talking about?" Caelus asked feeling kinda left out.

"(Name) likes to collect all the lore books about Fnaf. So I am the one who usually maintains all of them." Dan heng said.

"Uhhhhh, what is Fnaf?" Caelus asked with no thoughts in that mind of his'.

Your expression dropped as you looked at Caelus eith disbelief feeling astonished, flabbergasted and astound.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT IS FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S????" you asked in disbelief.

"UH, NO? I JUST SPAWNED 3 DAYS AGO???"

There was a slight pause before you replied.

"Boi lemme tell you about the fnaf lore. You bout to go through a lot of emotions." You said in a scary tone.

Caelus didn't know if he should be scared or not but he was.

"Ok then we'll be leaving now. Thanks for the book Daniel."

"Don't call me that"

"Whatever you say Danny boi"

"....."

.
.
.
.
.
You and Caelus were now about to enter March's room. Since March was in the parlor car,You barged into the room and plopped yourself on her bed.

"This is March's room, feel free to punch any plushie you like, I usually like to punch the pink and white unicorn because it reminds me of her." (Name) said.

"Why would you want to punch a plushie that looked like March?"

"Because she ruined my full combo on 'Machinegun poem doll' ON FUCKING MASTER. I GOT ONE MISS AND 2 GOODS." you said remembering that moment where she spilt juice on you while ou were playing on the couch.

"I guess that's fair." Caelus said.

"That's all for March's room for now. Let's go to my room now." You said excited to show Caelus your room.
.
.
.
.
You and Caelus were now entering your room. To be pretty honest, you were excited to show him your room and get his honest reaction.

Before entering your room, you cleared your throat.

"Ahem Ahem, you are about to enter the most cool,epik and swaggiest room ever, so be prepared." You said proudly.

"TA-DAAA~~"

The end.