Part 1<3

(Name) was just a little gamer who used to play her little games in her little room. But who would've known that she would now be fighting against voidrangers.

It wasn't a much of a problem for her to fight these monsters but it was quite tiresome. She went to the space station because Himeko and Welt had forced her to take some fresh air instead of locking herself in the room 24/7 but now she had caught herself in this dilemma.

(Name) took out her weapon and started killing her enemies with ease.  As she was taking a deep ,yummy breathe, she was caught off-guard and a voidranger had managed to wound her cheek. (Name) was startled but then quickly regained her composure and defeated the voidranger.

"Tis but a scratch." She muttered to herself.
'Holy shit it burns. IT BURNS' she thought to herself.

(Name) quickly made herself to the control room and looked for her astral express crewmates. As she reached the room, she saw her intertwined fate looking friend, edgelord 1000 and a gray haired dude.

"(Name)? What are you doing here?" The girl said running up to you and embraced you in a hug.

"I was kicked out of the express to get some air" (Name) said in a disappointment.

"So you finally decided to socialize after locking yourself in the room,hm?" The edgelord said.

"Bruh just leave me alone, anyways, who is that?" (Name) asked looking towards the gray haired male.

"His name is Caelus and we found him unconcious, so we decided to help him." March said.

"Ok then, now I'll be going back to the express. See yall there." (Name) said sounding tired.

"Nuh-uh you are not going back this quick missy, you rarely go out of the express, now you are coming with us." March said dragging (Name).

(Name) was too tired to protest against March so she just went along.

'I just wanna go home and play games'

THE END