Part 2 <3

(Name) just existed. As the team went to find Himeko,  (Name) said that she was going to stay back for a break but she ended up playing project sekai. She had become quite pro at the game. As she was playing, there was the sound of the emergency alarm going off. (Name) paid no mind to it and continued playing. She did see the Astral express team and the doomsday beast but she refused to help them fight against the beast.

March saw (name) and yelled at her, "WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING A BREAK. NOW YOU HAVE GOT TO HELP US!"

"That beast is not worth wasting my full combo. It's up to yall now" (name) replied in a monotone voice.

As March stared at (name) in disbelief,  she didn't see the doomsday beast was about to attack her. She was on the verge of getting hit my its powerful beam when suddenly Caelus stood in front of her, acting as her shield. As he tanked the attack, he started to float.

"NOW THAT, IS SOMETHING WORTH THE COMBO" (Name) asked with amazement. It was then when Welt bonked Caelus with his stick and he fell unconcious. March was able to catch him on time. As (name) made her way towards the astral team, Dan heng gave her a glare and scolded her for not helping at all.

After the 10 minutes of lecture from Dan heng, your curiosity had been peaked and now was your goal to befriend the Gray haired male. But she left it for the future and went back to the express.

'I wonder if Caelus would play games with me...'

The end