𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26

Start from the beginning

"Good Ajhussi" Yn whispered, addressing it to Namjoon who just replied with a awkward smile, not understanding what the fuck she just said.

Jungkook and Namjoon walked out, leaving Kevin furious. He clenched his jaw and tightened his fist but that soon turned into a smirk.

"A Devil breaking the rules of his own hell? Quite interesting. You liked playing games a little too much, see how I'm going to be winning over you and soon claim your power all to myself" He spoke and the doors of the castle slowly got closed infront of his eyes, their figures disappearing and the last one where his eyes fell was on..

Yn, who was looking back at Kevin with her furrowed and confused face.

Yn was thrown over at the black horse and Jungkook sat behind her. The horse took off in a speed of light causing her to fall back at him, her ass coming in contact with his cock in a harsh way.

"Don't" He whimpered feeling pleasure at his manhood. She turned back, her brows furrowed. "What happ-" She tried to ask but couldn't.

She was pulled over all to himself and her ass was coming constantly in touch with his manhood. That now already was hardened.

"Something poking" She complained with innocence flickering all over her face. And without listening to any of her complaint, the horse became faster and she turned straight, looking infront while trying to balance her.

The whole ride was silent, her hands were trembling with cold. Never in her life she thought, the hell where fire is originated from would be so cold too.

The horse stopped in the midway and Jungkook got off it, while Yn stood silent still looking at her surrounding.

Her eyes quickly landed on the fierce gaze of Jungkook and she realised she have been lost for a long time. She laughed it off awkwardly and tried to land down but unfortunately fell right down. Right infront of his feet, she looked up at him. Who was now folding his hands at her clumsiness and kneeled down after few seconds.

Her hands pressed right into the soil and her eyes having tears everywhere but couldn't cry cause of the embarrassment. She was feeling pain in her body as it was harshly thrown down, by absolutely herself.

He made an unbelievable face and tried to ignore it off. He held her body and made her sit down while his one knee pressing on the ground.

Her clothes got dusty everywhere by the soil and her face containing some dust too. He wiped it off from her nose and cheeks with his thumb. She was looking cute with tears filled in her eyes but trying her best not to cry it out.

Namjoon was standing there with awkward facial expression, not knowing what to say when his lord himself is behaving that different out of sudden.

Did he look like the same Devil who killed his father mercilessly thousands of years ago?

The same Devil who killed thousands of immortals from Heaven and destroyed many beautiful places with his hellfire?

No, he looked something different this time. His cold gaze were glowing at the sight of the precious mortal who was present right infront of him.

Quite shocking, the Devil who never ever gave importance to anyone's life was getting anxious over her safety. His little fairy's safety.

He took her in his arms, knowing if he left her open, she'll rather fall down or create some brand new troubles.

He walked out the forest that leaded towards the magical sea of the Hell.

She looked towards it and a gasp immediately left her mouth seeing it's terrifying view, that the hell kept hidden for always.

"Scary, more than Mr Scary" She mumbled as she dramatically collapsed in his arms.

He smiled at her cuteness and walked towards the place where boats were kept. Cold breezes of the sea passed by and she opened her eyes, shivering in a bad way.

Just then, her eyes landed on one of the old man with long beards, sitting Infront of the fire with his head lowered down.

"Ajhussi, stop" Yn said as she hit on his arms to signal him to stop at his place. "Put me down" She demanded and he slowly let go off her and placed her down at the land.

As soon as her feet landed down, she ran upto the old man just to warm herself from the fireplace.

She finally reached near the man and giggled as she sat down on the sandy land, where she could finally feel the warmness at this cold temperature.

Jungkook looked straight and Namjoon soon stood beside him, looking towards Yn too. "Don't let her be your weakness lord, otherwise it'll be a great threat to the whole hell" This was the sentence that finally came from Namjoon's mouth.

Jungkook knows about it all, yet he can't resist it, can't stop himself. She's making him mad and that sure won't be a good thing to the Hell. It will bring a disaster everywhere.

"Can I get a fish too, grandpa?" She asked looking at the fish being cooked in the uppermost part of fire. He slowly raised his head but his expressions changed with the speed of flash.

"What is a lady doing here in Hell?" He asked with his expression becoming terrifying. He shook his head in denial. "No, it can't be happening, that's not right, totally forbidden" He murmured to himself knowing about the consequence.

Just then his eyes landed right infront where he saw a tall figure with another tall figure, just to realise one of them is the lord of the whole fricking hell and another the greatest dragon of all time.

"Girls not allowed here?" She asked with her eyes blinking in an innocent way.

"Grandpa must be missing his wife" She replied taking the fish in her hand without any permission.

"I don't have one, she disappeared long ago, about 9000 years ago. From then I'm alone" He replied with his eyes showing sad expression.

"She disappeared out of nowhere?" Yn asked, opening her mouth widely. He looked at her, slightly smiling. "Not only her, every female living in hell disappeared because of a curse. From then, ladies aren't allowed in hell" He replied, same sorrow, same sadness.

"Why?" She asked as curiousity took over her body. "Just because of a mistake of the former lord of hell. He did something which was totally against the norms of hell. And the divine power, which is for the heaven and hell equally, left hell with a curse which hasn't been recovered yet"

"Who's the former lord of hell?" She asked again.

He pointed his finger towards Jungkook and she slowly turned back with her mouth still filled with fish. "His father" He stated and Yn froze on her spot.

"I never had a daughter, but someone felt like my own. Unfortunately, she left everything behind, including me. Whom she considered her own father. She was the princess of whole hell, but everything became dark again"

She looked at him, not understanding anything he said. But it was quite interesting to listen to. "Who are you talking about?"

Silence took over the place and he slightly smiled before answering.

"Moon goddess,.... the daughter of heaven and.... the princess of hell"

______________________________________