Chapter 5: Friends and Bets

Start from the beginning

Gemini: I have been hearing this since 5 years already and yet, you cannot describe on how he is different.

Ohm: Exactly... I am still trying to figure out in which way he is different.. and today well, I got to know that he has a brother who got admission in our university.

Gemini: Really*surprised*. What's his name then? Maybe I can help..

Ohm: That's what I thought too but he just simply denied it and he also didn't tell me the name either.

Gemini: Well that's weird.. Now I am wondering who it might be.

Again, why am I not surprised that Nanon bro simply avoided this topic. He has been doing this ever since we met but his brother... Who might be??? Well, Let'e search up tomorrow.

Ohm: It's always like this. Now leave this topic about me tell me about yours.. Who messed up your mind?*drinking his water*

Gemini: Its actually the new guy I told you about. He just rejected the proposal of being friends with me.

Right after saying this, bro just chocked on his water which made me feel frustrated.

Ohm: *coughing* What? *cough* Rejection *cough* you

Gemini: Bro. First of all, stop talking while coughing and second of all, yes I got rejected in front of the students.

Ohm: That is so new to hear man.. People die to be around you

Gemini: Exactly.. This is what I said and you know what he said..Well I want to be alive and I am not everyone.

I mimicked his line and bro just started laughing out loudly which made me more pissed off..

Gemini: seriously bro.. Are you also laughing at me like everyone else.

Ohm: Sorry, sorry.. so whats next?

Gemini: Actually- I-uh..

Now how am I supposed to say this. 

Ohm: Gem... 

His tone of voice changed and I knew why. I gulped...

Gemini: Fine I bet on him...

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________FLASHBACK_____________

After Fourth walked out, I stood there processing everything. 

"Bro, you just got rejected".

My friends came to me and I realised.. He rejected me. ME?? Just when I thought him avoiding me can hurt my pride, this rejection????

Gemini: SHUT UP!!!!

I stood up furiously.

Prom: Calm down Gem.. 

Gemini: Calm down? You're asking me to calm down after that boy just made a scene right here?

Prom: But seriously Gem? Why are you so eager to be his friend anyways?? If it's about the first day then stop acting so childish.

Gemini: Childish? He hurted my pride Prom and I would have let it aside if he would have sincerely apologized but no.. He is showing me his attitude and on top of that you are siding with him..

Prom: I am not siding with anyone Gem and besides he looks like he isn't interested in being friends with you.

Is this argument going to stop? Nope. Aside from bro, only Prom can keep up with my debate and I hate to admit it but he was right..