Irene scoffs.

" You deserve it for being a bi tch on very first interaction of ours."

Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

" Well I wasn't being a bit ch i was just stating facts because after all that first rank belongs to me you can keep second third or whatever rank you like, you know. "

He shrugged his shoulders as Irene rolls her eyes at him and they continue their bickering till they have reached the venue.

-----------------------------------

Mrs Kim and Mrs Choi Hugs as Jimin moves forward to hug y/n just then Taehyung arrives and Jimin gestures him to hug y/n but he ignores him and greets her with a smile to which Jimin rolls his eyes internally.

" Where are the other three?" Mrs Kim asks Jimin

" They are on their way mom"

Soon Irene and Jungkook enters as they greet the elders. Jungkook hugs y/n while Irene greets Taehyung. Irene greets Jimin who greets her too with a wide smile. Soon Soha arrives and Jimin's heart flutters at her simplicity. She was dressed simple yet elegant. She greets everyone but as soon as she sees Jimin their memory of dance flashes in front of her eyes and she avoids him.

----------------------------
After their shopping is done everybody gathers to leave but as soon as Taehyung and Y/N follows them Mrs Choi and Mrs Kim stops them.

" You both aren't going anywhere only we all are leaving this place."

" We have arranged a surprise date for you both."
Their eyes widens as Jimin appreciates this idea of both the ladies.

" Atleast let me drop you all home."

" Don't worry Tae we have Jimin and Jungkook with us . "

Mrs Kim announced.

They leave the couple near a cafe.
" Jimin drop them safely  I am leaving with Jungkook."

" Sure mom, come aunty, Irene and Soha i will drop you all. "

Jimin opens the door of  passenger seat for Mrs Choi as Soha and Irene sits back.

" Thank you so much son."

" It's alright aunty afterall we all are family now. "

He smiles widely . Jimin continues to drive while Mrs Choi talks about y/n, Taehyung and other things and Irene joins them too, Irene gets along with Jimin very well just like Taehyung because of his friendly nature. Soha stares at Jimin as she remembers their dance, then she notices his hands on steering wheel, hands she has held during dance. They were looking so sexy as he was rotating the steering wheel. She gulped as she noticed the rings and veins on his hands but then her attention is diverted to conversation as she hears her name.

" I wonder  if Soha unnie will ever get a boyfriend she is so short tempered and it takes a lot of patience to handle her childishness sometimes. Mom she must have caused you a lot of trouble in her childhood.  "

Mrs Choi chuckles as Jimin chuckles too.

" Yeah enough! " Soha shouts.

" You can see the live example " Everybody chuckles even more.

" I wonder if I would ever be able to witness her marriage. It would be a rare phenomenon though . "
Irene shakes her head. Jimin's heart skips a beat as he imagined Soha in bridal dress.

" Jimin oppa don't you have a girlfriend?"
Jimin shakes his head in denial as Irene gasps in shock.
" How is it even possible? "

'Because he has women all around him so why would he need a girlfriend .' Soha scoffed internally.

" But I do have someone special whom I haven't confessed yet! "
Jimin blushes a bit.

' Oh I pity on that poor girl ' Soha thinks.

" Then you should hurry up and confess your feelings to her oppa you should not wait any longer."

" Yes son go for it."

Mrs Choi and Irene hypes up Jimin as he promised them to confess to his love sooner. He looks at Soha through the rearview mirror as his heart flutters.

Meanwhile

Taehyung and Y/N were standing outside the cafe awkwardly as everybody left.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N - Soooooo it's gonna be Y/N and Taehyung's first date 😍