I want to pull my dress up so that he can get there and .... Oh .. god... What i am thinking??? No I need to stop him before something happens.

I slowly look down caresses his hand which was stronger than ever all the veins popping out. His hair falling on his head with the glowing eyes he is looking so hot ...

My core was throbbing and lot of wetness puddles in bed . I want to see what's happening with me? Why I am peeing so much , but it doesn't smell like pee.A smell wrapped around us it smell like spicy and woody.

" Kuwar ji .... Ple-aswe...."

Suddenly he lick down there and I am feeling insanely hot I gave up struggling and just lie there enjoying his sweet torcher. He didn't lift my dress up but he keep sucking me eating me like an animal.

" Aahhh..... Kuwar ji...."

" You smell so nice my kitten "

His voice!! It's so deep .. god he voice sounds so hot . Everything is different from him he was not like this before.My stomach doing all the weird things.

" I waited for you so long my little kitty "

" Anghhh"

He growled and bite slowly his eyes are glowing golden now i feel hypnotize just looking at him.
I never know he will do something like this but whatever it is my body, mind and soul loving it.

His tongue exploring every part of my lower . I am screaming moaning like a mad woman but still i can't stop myself from pushing my hip to his mouth. The moment his cannies nibble my sensitive part I shiver .

" Stop ... St-top Kuwar ji.... I .. ahhhh"

" Give it to me kitten come on be a good girl "

" N-o ..no... I ... I fe-eel something "

" Shhhh baby listen to your Alpha and release "

And something happens my knees gave up white dots appears infront of my eyes and i scratched his arms to stop him but push his tongue more and i relase. The last thing i remember before sleeping his nose slowly caressing and he was giving little kisses .

I woke up when sun hitting my face someone came inside our tent . I pull comforter to my chest trying to sleep more but a hand caresses my hair and the voice came racing my heart wildly.

" Kitten, wake up we need to go temple."

Kuwar ji face came to view he is looking fresh .
He chuckled softly and said.

" It's late morning princess come on get up."

I moved towards his lap and nuzzled my face in his stomach shaking my head as 'no i want to sleep more'.

" It's tickle princess "

He said laughing softly our eyes met and i remembered about last night . Blood rushed to my cheeks i pull away from from him sitting on bed.

" Wh-at... What happened to you.. l-last night kuwar ji?"

He didn't answer i feel him taking deep breath before saying.

" Divya i ..i don't know about much ..."

I was shocked the last thing I want to know was he forgot our first most intimate moments where we enjoyed both enjoyed.

" Don't tell me you don't remember about anything."

" N-o. ... No baby that's not what I am saying.
I just ... Really don't kn-ow...what happened to me and I am sorry if I made you unco-mfortable but i can't control that moment.....I- "

He was blabbering may be he was feeling guilty but i enjoyed and he didn't hurt me .

" Shh it's okay... I am not ... I mean you don't need to say sorry. I just want to know are you okay now? I mean last night your eyes are glowing and ..."

" Glowing?? Are you sure ?"

" Yes i was so scared first but after.... I .. kinda like it the way it glow."

He seems taken back from answer but smile a little we need to find out this matter soon.

" Okay... fresh up we will be late for rituals
Once we return I will talk with pita ji about this."