" I will be fine Lulu Chanyeol isn't like Mason. We talk about things he is open with me and I hardly know him"  we both giggle and laugh at how our lives have changed before my phone buzzes.

" That's Chanyeol isn't it?" He sits up looking at me as I check the screen.

"Yeah he said he would ring "

"Take the call Baekhyun don't stop because of me. I love you and want you to be happy"

" I love you too Lulu" I answer the call but decide to leave Luhans apartment and head back to my own for privacy.

"Hello"

"Hello beautiful sorry, I was supposed to text first"

"No that's ok I was awake and waiting for your call"

"Are you busy?"

"Not now, I just left Luhans and was heading back to mine when you called"

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah he was just worried for me so I wanted to check on him after how he was earlier"

"Is he ok now?"

"Yeah he asked his boyfriend to move in"

"Oh wow and was it good or bad news?"

"Great news they will be moving in together. Luhan needs a guy like Sehun and he seems the type that will keep him in line"

"He didn't seem the type of guy that was happy that his boyfriend was moving in earlier"

"Yeah ,he is just worried about me or should I say us"

"I totally get that especially after everything"

"Yeah so he will settle in time, I know he will"

"Good well once he is ok that's all that matters"

"So how was your flight?"

"It was a bit bumpy we hit some turbulence but I made it safe and sound. So how are you, are you gonna rest now?"

" yes I'm just back at my apartment as we speak gonna go lay in my bed wanna come with me?"

"Oh I sure do , wanna face time me?"

"Yeah hold on"

Pressing the button my camera comes to life as this beautiful most sexiest man in the world fills my screen with that big smile of his.

"Aww there you are beautiful"

"Hi" I blush as I watch him relax on his bed

"How is the baby doing?"

"Oh baby is fine all quiet and full Id say".    I can't help but smile as he really does care about us.

" I was worried about earlier"

"With me and Luhan ?"

"Yeah I guess "

"Hey don't worry I won't come between friends Baekhyun baby. Plus you checked on Luhan. I think it's just early days and I agree with him . If the roles were reversed and I was him I would be worried about you also. We will all settle soon like I said it's early days"

"Why are you so amazing?"

"I was born this way".  he smirks at me making me let out a small cute laugh.

"You are just so beautiful baekhyun"

"Oh stop have you seen you. You look like a god in everything you wear"