"Pleasure is all ours Mrs.Lee. Thank you for accepting our offer. We are glad. Thank you so much." Taehyung said and smiled at her.

"How can I reject the offer? It's once in a lifetime opportunity. I am lucky I am planning Korea's power couple's wedding." She said. Taehyung blushed a little.

They shake hand with each other Ji-eun left from there after bidding bye. Jungkook and Taehyung came in Jungkook's office.

"How much time do you have Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"For you? Every second baby." Jungkook said.

"Don't ve cheesy and tell me your schedule." Taehyung said.

"So I have 2 meetings to attend. 1st meeting is in hour. and also there are some files which are needed to review. Then done. I'll be at home before 10 pm." Jungkook said.

"Then I will ask Lisa Noona to ask someone to bring our lunch here." Taehyung said.

"We can go outside baby..." Jungkook said.

"You have work Bunny. Don't waste time. What do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked. When he looked at Jungkook's smirk, he widened his eyes. He knew Jungkook will flirt and tease him. Before Jungkook reply, Taehyung stopped him.

"No. Don't answer me. I am ordering Jajangmyeon, gimbap, fried chicken and Juice for us." Taehyung said and called Lisa. Jungkook chuckled at his behavior.

After having lunch together, Taehyung came to their home.

It was the Saturday. Taehyung and Jungkook along with Ji-eun was in Cake studio. Yeonjun also tagged along as he wanted to taste the cake. They selected designs for the cake. They were deciding flavors of the cake.

"Why are we discussing about flavors so much? We will ask them to use any flavour which is good with one tier of strawberry flavour." Jungkook said. He was bored by tasting so much of cake flavors. Taehyung glared at him. Ji-eun chuckled.

"I never imagined that the top businessman would whine because of cake flavors." Ji-eun said. Jungkook was frustrated too.

"You decide whatever you guys want. I can't eat much sweets." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed.

"Jungkook... We are ordering gold leaf glamor wedding cake... We should decide atleast 3 flavors. I liked Vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream. Did you like it?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded.

"It was nice..." Jungkook said.

"Now you will decide another flavour." Taehyung said. Jungkook again looked at the flavors and tried to remember the taste. He tasted one cake again.

"How about carrot and pineapple cake with cheese creame?" Jungkook asked unsurely.

"Good choice Kook... It's really tasty... Now Yeonjun, what do you think?" Taehyung asked Yeonjun who was busy tasting the various flavors.

"It's your wedding hyung... You should decide." Yeonjun said.

"Your time will come baby... Tell me otherwise We won't allow you to stay with your boyfriend." Taehyung said with his taunting look. Yeonjun huffed and sighed.

"You are mean..." Yeonjun murmured and again tasted some flavors.

"Hyung what about Raspberry champagne? It is a rich flavour and will go well with other two flavors too I guess? And we can have it on top tier." Yeonjun suggested.

"Yes... It's great... " Taehyung chirped. Just like that they decided the flavour of their wedding cake and design. They also decided design and flavour of their reception cake too.

 They also decided design and flavour of their reception cake too

Wedding cake

Reception cake

Reception cake

Wedding and reception venue (Floating Island Convention Centre, South Korea)