But tonight he is a changed man. For his love, for his bride, for his precious, he will be gentle. It's a new experience for him too making him as inexperienced as Nandini.

He couldn't leave her ass and kept tracing the shape from the top of her huge wedding gown. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck with his nose and replaced it with his lips. He trailed wet kisses along her long neck and sucked on her skin when he finally found her sensitive spot.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach with his sweet torture. Or sparks as she addressed them.

He further placed kisses on her collar bone and removed her necklace from her neck. A huge piece of bare skin appeared to his hungry eyes after removing her jewellery and he wasted no second to shower her with his kisses.

Manik's hand left her ass and once again came above to her cheeks, neck and finally squeezed her left boob still covered in the gown.

"Aah!!" She moaned in the foreign sensation happening to her body.

She moved away from him trying to stop his torture but he pulled her back underneath him and squeezed her boob once again.

"Manik." She breathed heavily. "My grandmother didn't say all of this." She spoke with much difficulty.

Her grandmother didn't say about kissing, or the sparks happening in her stomach. She didn't even say about the weird thing happening in her lower abdomen or about feeling drowsy and awake at the same time. She only spoke about the organ meeting and now Nandini is beginning to think whether her grandmother gave her the right information about S.E.X. or not?

But Manik said she was right, absolutely right about the information then what are they doing now? She never saw or heard about the things he is doing to her this night.

"No grandmother says all of this." He chuckled while trailing wet kisses on her shoulders and arm.

Really? Then how did Manik know what to do if his grandmother didn't tell him all of this? Are they doing wrong method or right method? But this feels so good to stop it even if it is the wrong method.

"But your grandmother..." She began.

He paused to kiss her for a second and cupped her cheeks. "Let's not speak about our grandmothers while making love. Okay."

She nodded her head in agreement and kissed the centre of her neck before trailing lower to her cleavage.

She took a sharp breath when his lips contacted her sensitive boob which was over flowing from her dress to her position.

He traced the shape of the top of her boob with his finger creating goosebumps all over body. He used his lips to capture the skin and place wet kiss.

Oh! How he wished he could bite that bouncing, soft ball but he controlled with all his willpower to use only his lips and not his teeth.

Manik further went down and kissed her perky breasts top of her clothes. He sucked her there making her dress wet with his saliva. Unable to get the contact of her skin he flipped her under him.

Her back is now facing him as her frontal part is pressed against the soft mattress. He looked at the slender back through the sheer black gown and trailed his kisses down her spine.

Manik tried to unhook the embroidered locks on her gown to undress her but it was difficult. None of them are opening.

"How do you open it?" He questioned while using his both hands.

"I don't know. It took 5 maids to make me wear the dress." She replied frustrating him more.

Now how is he supposed to touch her? Why must the wedding gowns be so heavy. Why can't they just wear a suit like him to make it easier for the night? Infact, why can't they wed while having sex? Why must they get dressed?