53

The designers were running through  their catalogue and discussing the right fabric for my dress. He looked at my dress from top to bottom and sighed.

"You tore the dress and wore it as a cape? Did you just insult my design?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"Sorry, I ... It's not my style. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want to wear something comfortable. I.." My voice on the verge of breaking.

"Oh my pumpkin! Are you crying over this little matter?" He shook me by my arms. "Where is the funny girl who did not hesitate to pull my blind man's legs?"

I don't know, why I am feeling emotional over little things. It's so so cold in my gut and I am not at all having any warm feeling.

"Wait! Are you being forced to marry, Mr. Malhotra? Is everything alright?" The blind man questioned even without seeing my face.

"No. Nobody is forcing me, our marriage has been arranged a long back. I am good." I said.

Am I really willing to marry Harshad? Why is it feeling like a forced marriage?

"Well, I am not getting good vibes." He sighed. "Kay, please pack the new year party dress, we have to take care of it." The blind man said to his partner.

Kay, walked to the closet and pulled the dress and looked for something. "Where's the remaining dress? The shawl, the heels and why is the dress stretched near your hips?"

"I lost them..." I shrugged.

His questions reminded me of that sensual night. The way Manik and I kissed and touched each other like never before. That night brought a lot of changes in my life which made me sit here now. My heart beats rose rapidly as I felt Manik's touch all over my skin once again. The mattress I was sitting reminded me of Manik's palms squeezing my ass creating a new feeling within me.

Kay gasped. "Holy Joly! You got a dick that night, didn't you. I knew you would get naughty the moment I saw you in my design."

I felt my body getting hot with their words. I immediately stood up and tried to fan myself and cool my temperature.

"Nothing like that happened, Kay."

He shrugged with a smile. "Okay, I believe you. Who am I to judge you, anyways? You are getting married and young so it's common to have pre marital sex with your would be husband."

"Husband?" I frowned.

"You had sex with Mr. Malhotra right?" He gasped and winked at me. "Don't tell me you were naughty with someone else."

Harshad and me? How did I forget about this important thing? Eww!! That's disgusting. I don't find him attractive, not even a single percent. How did I agree to marry him? I don't even want to hold his hands and walk down the lane then how will I live my happily ever after with him?

This time my heart started beating fast not with passion but with fear. A fear of getting married to Harshad and getting intimate with him. Is it possible to marry without kissing? Someone please help me, I forgot to think about it when I was running around for marriage.

What will I do with Harshad?

"Kay, let's not interfere too much with our clients personal life. Let's do our work and move, shall we?" The blind prevented Kay to speak further and they concentrated only on the work after creating a havoc within me.

Wait! Does it mean Manik and Alya will be intimate after their marriage? Will they kiss? Will he hold her hand while walking down the garden? Will he pull her for a kiss?