Where to? (18+)

SORRY NOT SORRY I HAD TO ADD MORE SPICE 🌶️🌶️🌶️

(your POV)

"what a day," Sportacus sighed happily as the two of us plopped down on his bed together, the airship on autopilot.

"as much as i love this dress i can't wait to climb out of it," i huffed as i sat up to rip my heels off with a little chuckle.

Sportacus admired me as i throw myself back on the bed, him smiling warmly at me. "can you believe we're married?!" he nearly screeched like a school girl. "Sportacus, my husband!" i giggled.

"won't you give me a clue where you're taking us for our honeymoon?" i whined. "nope. you're just gonna hav to find out when we get there," Sportacus winked.

he leaned over, giving me many kisses all over my face before briefly nibbling on my neck.

"what do you say we get washed up and have a little fun together, love?" Sportacus said seductively. "join me in the shower?" i smirked, getting up from the bed and heading toward the bathroom. "you read my mind," Sportacus beamed.

Sportacus helped me with my dress before undressing himself, throwing garments of clothing all over the floor. we were both eager to have our first shower together.

Sportacus turned on the hot water and the both of us climbed in. he helped me wash my hair, massaging shampoo onto my head, and sudsing my body down gently with soap. i had never felt to safe with someone like this. i sculpted his hair into a mohawk with the soap, as the both of us laughed in unison.

Sportacus pulled me into a kiss, his hands on both sides of my face. "no matter what happens (y/n), i will always protect you. you and our family will be my number one priority from now on, okay?" Sportacus whispered, rubbing his thumb back and worth across my cheek. "i love you, Sportacus..." i beamed as i grabbed his face and pulled his lips back onto mine.

the kiss deepened, i found myself being unable to resist. he's kissing me like he wants to devour me. it's passionate, possessive, demanding. and i love every second of it. Sportacus grabbed my ass, then brought his hands up to my hips, our tongues interlocked in a duel for dominance. we took turns sucking tongues. my hands explored his muscular body, my arms now wrapped around his neck as he breaks the kiss to nibble and suck at the sweet spot on my neck. "Sportacus..." i moaned quietly.

(Sportacus POV)

pleasing (y/n) makes me feel like a true man. in fact, pleasing her pleases me. i want nothing more than to please her, and to make her feel safe.

i gently pushed her against the shower wall, pausing for a moment to gaze down at her perfect body, and into her beautiful, soft eyes. she's an angel.

i then continue our kiss, hungry for her soft, sweet lips. as we kiss, my fingers twist her nipples, stimulating her enough for a moan to escape. "finger me, please..." she begged, her arms around my neck tilting her head back slightly in pleasure. "anything for you," i smiled flirtatiously.

i massaged her clit with my middle and ring finger, as she faced the wall. i began to kiss her neck from behind. then i slowly fingered her opening, pumping in and out slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. "just like that..." (y/n) moaned. the sound of her sweet moans were addicting. "spread those legs a little more for me," i purred. i continued to drive her crazy as my fingers teased her clit some more.

(your POV)

it was getting harder to stand in the shower when my knees were getting weaker and weaker. "Sportacus, can we go to your bed? it's getting harder to stand when you make my knees so weak," i whined with a smirk. "so that means we have to stop for a moment?" Sportacus sighed with a chuckle. "yes, let's dry off for a moment." he winked as he turned off the shower and climbed out after me, spanking my ass.