The big news

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys~~

sorry y'all it's been a minute since i've posted new chapters i've had writers block for a while and also been really busy so i haven't had a lot of time or inspiration to write BUT HERE IT ISSS i hope y'all enjoy the rest of the story and also thanks for reading!!!! 🤭

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

(your POV)

The next morning, we shared the exciting news with the town that we were engaged. everyone was so happy for us.

"When is the wedding?! what kind of cake are you having? I hope its chocolate! Oh, I am so excited for you both!" exclaimed Bessie, pulling the both of us into a hug. We couldn't help but laugh. "We hope to get married in the next year or so, after i graduate college and we get things a little more figured out in our lives," I replied. "Why don't you just get married this summer? I mean c'mon, you two are practically married already!" Stephanie extolled.

Sportacus and I both glanced at one another briefly. I would give anything to marry Sportacus right here, right now.

That afternoon, I did a lot of thinking. some WILD thinking. what if i dropped out of college and together Sportacus and I could start our own business! we could be fitness trainers and flip Lazy Town upside down. after all, business was what i was minoring in. this could work out...

that night, i wanted to speak with Sportacus. we were at our special spot where we went for our first date. for some reason i was nervous, like i was stupid for thinking something like this could work, especially with being so close to graduating. but i was starting to think this new idea was really the dream i never thought i would have the opportunity to have—but it was now placed at the very tips of my fingertips.

"Sportacus..." i smiled gently as i grabbed his hand. we sat on the giant rock very close together. "what is it, love?" he smiled back, making me blush a little. his smile never failed to cause me to melt. i looked down to try to hide my red cheeks. "maybe this sounds crazy, but what if we got married... this summer?" Sportacus paused for a brief moment, looking like he was thinking hard.

"that sounds like the best plan i've ever heard!" he exclaimed, grabbing my face and crashing his lips into mine with excitement. we both giggled with pure joy as we shared a few more gentle but excited kisses. "And Sportacus, what if we started our own business together? we could make Lazy Town something that it's never been before... we could be heroes together," i grinned, intertwining my hands with his.

"(y/n), that would be spectacular! but, what about your dream of being a [dream occupation]?" I shook my head, getting a little teary eyed from all the emotions that were running through me. "Sportacus, this is my dream, being with you and spending the rest of my life with you is my dream..." i laughed happily, a tear rolling down my cheek. Sportacus wiped it away with his thumb as he cupped my face. "you're my dream girl, and it would be a dream come true to spend the rest of every waking moment of my life with you too," Sportacus grinned brightly, choking back a few tears also.

he pulled me into a deep hug, before kissing my forehead and squeezing me so tight. I had never felt more safe in his arms. "come on my fiancé, what do you say we turn in for the night?" He smiled gently, still embracing me. "I like that idea, but i'll have to try very hard to keep my hands off of you tonight," i smirked. "who said yo my have to try?" Sportacus winked seductively, pecking me on the neck. "let's hurry to the airship!" i exclaimed, running ahead of him. "oooh you think you can beat me there, eh?" Sportacus laughed as he ran after me.