"Mmm"

"I'll think about it Boogie."

"Stay safe out hea." He spoke giving her a side hug. "Yea you too."

When Boogie left Najah cleaned up her suit then went home for the night. She then took a shower and got ready for bed.

——

A week went by and Najah had been ignoring Boogie. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive she just didn't like him like that.

She didn't like anybody like that. He always thought she was just playing hard to get but she really didn't like him enough to date him.

"Symir can you please tell Boogie to stop blowing up my phone? I do not want him."

"Why you can't tell him?"

"Cs he not gone take me serious he think I be playing with him and I don't."

"Imma let em know."
"Thanks"

"Bobbi this and Bobbi that I take yo nigga won't give em back. I fucked em good I gave em neck, pussy wet I threw it backkk!" Bobbi danced on Najah.

"Bobbi you know she finna beat yo ass right?" Symir asked "She can't beat me that's why she not saying shit."

While Bobbi wasn't paying attention Najah kicked her causing her to fall.

"Oh we sneaking each other now? Bet. Remember that bitch you better watch yo back."

"I'm always ready fa whatever yeen scaring me nun. Mir, where Tank?"

"Prolly doin' sum heen got no business. Ian talked to det nigga all day tho. Why?"

"Cs ian talked to him either. Guess he don't fuck with us no more huh?"

"Guess so" Mir shrugged "I wanna go outside and twerk on cars y'all boring as shit." Bobbi pouted opening her third pack of little bites.

"Dets yo last pack muhfucka." Mir pointed at her doing mom lips. "Maybe if you had some groceries I wouldn't have to eat these. Only half a muffin come in each pack anyways."

"True shit" Najah nodded

Mir's front door opened then Tank came in with glasses on and a coffee cup in his hand. Najah mugged him then shook her head.

"It's dark outside why you got glasses on?" Bobbi questioned "Don't worr' 'bout me shawty. Show me some love ian seen you inna few days."

Bobbi gave him a hug then he attempted to hug Najah but she didn't want one. Tank dapped Mir up the sat down.

"Bitch not gone be satisfied til somebody knock det fat ass wig off her head." Tank mumbled

Najah looked at him then swung hitting him directly in his mouth.

"Watch what you say luh head."

"And ian gone tell you 'bout that bitch word no more I never played like that witchu." She added

"I was playin' witchu god damn. Almost knocked my damn teeth out."

"I shoulda"

"Where you been?" Bobbi asked him. "Why?"

"We don't matter to you no more? Nun of us heard from you all damn day."

"Mmcht stop it you know I fuck wit y'all. I been inna different city doin' shit all day it ain't een like det."

"Mmm okay"

"Why you clockin' me fa?"

Bobbi whispered something in his ear then she got up making him come with her.

"Yea they definitely fuckin." Mir spoke "Oh for sure. I wasn't aware tho."

"Shit me either. Play me in Madden."

"Okay" she responded taking the controller from her hand.

Mir was like one of the only people Najah was nice to. They were really close and he knew things about her Bobbi didn't even know.

She loved Bobbi to death but she annoyed her at times and always thought everything was a joke. Mir knew when Najah was serious and when she wasn't.

An hour went by while they were playing the game then Bobbi and Tank came back.

"Fuck you" Bobbi spoke pushing him super hard.
"Bobbi keep yo hands to yoself bro."

"I don't like you."

"Ian een do shit. I'm finna float imma see y'all later she on some bullshit right na."

He dapped Najah and Mir up before leaving Mir's house.

"What happened Bobbi?" Mir asked "Don't even matter, fuck him."

"She'll tell me later n imma tell you." Najah whispered "Fasho" He nodded