He Sleeps So Soundly

Lukas POV
"Lon-Lon-" "ranch" Twilight starts to say but Time finishes at they look at me dumbfounded. "Listen guys your really starting to freak me out." I say backing up and seeing that all eyes are on me. "Whoa your related to Time!" Wind says and I swing my head to face him. "Wha-" I try and say but Time cuts me off by bonking Wind on the head. Time puts his hand in his face and sighs. "Me and my wife live on Lon-Lon ranch, seeing how it has the same name and is passed down from generation to generation." Time says looking over to me. I gasp "that's why you look like my dad!" I say pointing at him and he nods.

I stare at him for a bit longer before facing Wild. I see his face scrunch up and I walk over. I put my hand over his eyes and he relaxes, but only slightly. I look up at Sky. "Can I see your scarf?" Sky looks at me puzzled but hesitantly hands it over. I place the cloth over his eyes before placing my hands on the back of his head. I place my thumb's behind his ears and rub in circler motions. Wilds body instantly relaxes all the way. "Here switch me." Sky says as he motions to get up from being Wilds pillow.

I lift Wilds head and move to place his head in my lap. I take one of my hands away from his head and place it on Wilds chest to rub circles. My other hand is big enough to wrap to both sides of his head so I place my index finger and thumb behind his head and then massage his head, hopefully it will help with his pain. "Whoa I've never seen him so relaxed." Twilight says sitting next to me. "He's never been a heavy sleeper unless you know how to make him fall asleep." I say smiling at him. Wild let's out a little snore and Twilight kinda jumps in surprise. "He's also never snored before... said it would attract predators." Warriors says coming up beside Twilight.

I slowly stop rubbing as I tune into the conversation between Warriors and Twilight. "Mmmmm" Wild says in his sleep scrunching up his face. I huff a laugh. "Ok, ok, I hear ya." I say as I continue and Time chuckles. "When did he stop sleeping so soundly?" Time asks in a hushed voice. I gulp but force a soft smile. "It was when him and my sister were kidnapped." I said and Time flinched. "Him and Lily?" He asks and I shake my head. "No it was her twin Keke. Lilys real name is Aryll but changed it to Lily when Keke passed away. She blames Link but Link also blames himself." I say my smile melting off my face. "Do you want to talk about it?" Time asks looking me in the eyes. I just sigh. "It wouldn't hurt now would it?" I say flashing a small smile.

"Link was 10 years old and Keke was 5 and very adventurous. Link had agreed to take her to the lake down the road so she could catch some frogs and lizards, maybe even build a fort of some kind. Well when they got there they were having fun when Link was hit in the back of the head and in his last moments of consciousness he saw Keke getting tackled by some Yiga members. We now know why they were kidnapped, they had heard about the legacy of Links that had turned into hero's and how they all had blond hair and blue eyes. They thought they could get Link to there side if they were to threaten family. Link and Keke refused to give them what they want so they slit Kekes throat in front of Link and made him watch by prying his eyes open. They were about to kill him too until the royal guard came and saved him." I finish and look down at Wild, I tuck a piece of hair behind his ear and kiss his forehead. Time has a scowl on his face.

"It's not his fault in any way." He says letting his hands rest in his lap. "Yeah I know, but he never believed me. Aryll never helped, she would always yell at him for killing her sister." I say looking down at Wild.

"We should start on dinner." Hyrule says to Time in a hushed voice. "Alright I'll make a simple soup." Time says standing up (dang his knees pop like he's 90) I smile and close my eyes in joying my time with my newer brother.