you are the one i have been waiting for

Song: King Of My Heart

It's a Friday night, everything's quiet in the house, everyone's in their rooms, no one's yelling at anyone. Perfect you might say? Well Debut is learning how to dance, Fearless is trying to kill a spider with her deluxe cd, Speak Now is trying a new dress, Red is crying over an ex, 1989 is dreaming about New York, Reputation is writing a love letter to lover, Lover is looking at cats picture on internet, Folklore is reading Shakespeare, Evermore is digging a hole in the garden.. and there's Midnights, the girl that promised she would never touch drug again, and there she is smoking in her room. She didn't think she had reached this point in her life but she did. Unfortunately for her the smoke alarm stared ringing like crazy, she quickly hid the weed under her mattress when 1989 came barging into her room followed by Fearless.

"Are you serious ? You said you would never smoke again you dumbass !" Yelled 1989 while the alarm was still ringing.

"I know ! But why you just don't live me alone for once ! Get out off my shoe !" Said Midnights closing the door in their faces.

The first thing Fearless did was take her phone to tweet what just happened. With all this noice, Lover came into the corridor, turning off the alarm.

"What's going on here ? I could hear you scream from my room !" Said Lover

"Nothing just Midnights high again," said Fearless

"Oh my gosh, is she ok?" Replied Lover with a hint of worry in her voice.

"I don't give shit, I'm going to my room , deal with her I don't care, she doesn't deserve my time." Said 1989 angrily.

Lover and Fearless looked at each other in the eyes not really knowing what to say. Reputation came to see what was happening because of what Fearless tweeted.

"She high again? Bro I get it she's heartbroken let her be a grown ass adult." Said Reputation

"You think so? I'm really worried about her you know." Replied Lover cutely

Reputation gave a reassuring hug to Lover and smiled. Don't worry princess I'm here for you. Said rep while Fearless snapped a picture and posted it on twitter.

———————————————
19:34 | Fearless💛: look what's happening in the corridor omg omg #loveration
*rep and lover hugging*

19:34 | Debut💚: ew gay

19:36 | Speak Now💜: as the biggest lovernation shipper, this made my day!!!!

———————————————

"How about we go make dinner ?" Lover said with a cute smile, rep replied with a nod and gave a death glare to Fearless.

"I'll pass on this one thanks you tho, and save me some food by the way." Replied Fearless with a wired voice

Lover and Rep walked hand in hand to the kitchen, with a comfortable silence. Reputation was sure of her feelings for Lover, even thought she knew the other girl's feelings wasn't as strong.

"Thanks you very much to help me make dinner, I don't know why fearless didn't come with us," she said with a grin on her face. "But it's fine, at least I got you ! My best friend in the whole world." Lover said with a big smile.

Reputation just nodded with a smile as a silent tear would roll down her cheek, she wiped it off quickly and began to make food with her so called best friend in the whole world. It was a really fun moment. Both girls enjoyed it very much, as everything was cooked they set the table for everyone in this house. While Lover was taking a bottle from the fridge, Reputation couldn't stop starting at her, all those thoughts at once confusing her, "she's so gorgeous" "she doesn't like me" "look at those eyes" "how can a human be so beautiful".