Chapter 10.5 - "Bad Romance"

Devon's Pov

"T- t-t-t...Tae..."

"Uhm..."

"Holy fuck, you're Tae Yung!, and you're in m-my car!" I quite literally screamed while holding my dream crush's hand. Dream crush as in up until three minutes ago I believed I could only ever meet him in person in my wildest dreams, but no...Tae Yung is sitting right next to me in my car!!!.

"Okay this is getting weird-" Tae Yung said while slowly moving away from me towards the door, but I held onto his hand even tighter.

"I'm sorry!, it's just... I'm your biggest fan-, uhm well maybe not your biggest fan but I'm-"

"Obsessed?"

"Speechless?"

"You're anything but speechless"

"Well you're awfully chatty for a horny stowaway passenger" I said with my left eyebrow lifted, glancing from his beautiful face down to his still very erect dick and then back with a smirk.

"D-don't flatter yourself-, uh it's a condition!, a condition, yeah" Tae said nervously, his eyes were looking everywhere else except my face as little sweat beads appeared on his forehead. He looked so...so... fuck this, I'm kissing this boy!.

I did. I gently pulled his head foward then pressed my lips against his. They were soft, like freshly baked bread on a plate made of feathers and fluff-, oh you get the point.

He stayed still at first which made me start regretting my existence but then the unthinkable happened. He kissed back, and hard too. He kissed back hungrily like we were getting paid to pull off the best kiss scene ever made... yeah I exaggerate alot, but I mean it literally this time. Damn this is better than in my dreams!.

I pushed my fingers through his hair and he moaned into the kiss, stirring my groin to life instantly. Just then, I tried to get him to straddle me but instead he pushed me back onto the chair and got ontop.

"So..." Tae said after breaking the kiss, staring down at me with his hair all messed up and his dick now peaking out of his pants due to our current position. Somehow it's playing out exactly how I imagined it... that leaking pink cap throbbing in my palm while he moans my name, begging for more-.

"What's your name?...or should I just call you my hero?" Tae continued, pulling me back from my train of thoughts. What a sight, to behold your celebrity crush hovering over you with a look that just says "make me yours".

"I'm...hard- fuck!, Devon!. I'm Devon" He chuckled and it sounded like music.

"Nice to meet you hard Devon. Call me hard Tae."

"Fuck..."

"Maybe on our second date, yeah?"

"Y-yeah" I gripped his hip in one hand and slowly ran the other up under his shirt to his chest.

"As for now... let's take care of our first names" He adjusted himself then undid my pants and pulled out my throbbing dick. We weren't too far apart in size so he was able to hold us both in his hand and then he started stroking us together slowly, his precun leaking onto the cap of my dick and stimulating the friction even more.

So uhm, yeah I think I just died and ascended to dream come true ville, bye.