Chapter 8 - "Pleasures and surprises"

•||Hi hi beautiful people who are still reading this story for some reason. d(๑'•.̫ • '๑)b

So here's the sitch, I went through the entire thing a couple times, trying to plot out where it's all going and I came to the decision of adding a plot twist ship so brace yourselves, uhm you'll see what I mean, also I've been having major block on this story so I hope y'all don't hate me too much for taking this long to update, forgive me please. ƪ(‾.‾")┐

I'm going all out on this smut scene for my bby Tyler so y'all better relish every word of it cause this chapter is going to be very LONG to make up for the wait. To be honest I wasn't planning on continuing this book cause I think my writing is carp but anywho. . .( ಥ‿ಥ )||•

Tyler's Pov.

"You're bluffing..." I glared subtly at Aaron after it dawned on me that our current location was no place for me to loose my virginity, regardless of my partner being the guy of my dreams- {And yes I'm still a virgin. . .for obvious reasons}. Getting fucked in a pantry while hiding from a potential ex-convict was NOT how I envisioned my first time and although I could literally feel Aaron's stone hard cock pulsing against my inner thigh, I still wanted something more special than a 'quick shag in the small room scene'.

"I'm dead serious though" He groaned softly as he lowered his head, then settled it in the crook of my neck and began kissing and low-key nibbling the skin between my neck and collarbone, I turned my head the other way on impulse to give him more access while his second hand slid down my side to meet it's twin within my briefs as he squeezed my ass like it would run away if he let go. He was making it really hard for me to resist and fuck, he was winning.

"Aaron I don't think it's a g-good Idea to do it here..." That was what my mind thought but my body sang a different tune as I subconsciously grinded my hip against him, slowly loosing my composure with the way he mirrored my action and caused our groins to rub heatedly against eachother just like last time, {It's like frickin déjà vu!}.

"Come on~...just-" His sentence got cut short as the sound of the doorknob turning made both our heads snap towards it simultaneously...{Crap...}.

Of course the door didn't open cause it was locked but the person on the other side seemed really eager to force their way in as they kept turn and jabbing the knob with more force. I gripped Aaron's shirt, my anxiety flaring up like wildfire in autumn and my breathing speeding up by the second. Aaron held me close while keeping a keen eye on the door and I could tell he was loosing it too by the way his fingers tensed on my hips. 'Maybe it was Big wills...but how could he have possibly found us here?...did Aaron's friend rat us out?- I KNEW SHE COULDN'T BE TRUSTE-

"Hey, who's got the key to the pantry?. It's locked" Came the voice of the person on the other side of the door, it was definitely a guy but it wasn't big wills' voice although it sounded really familiar. He had stopped his attempts to push open the door and seemed to be addressing someone else in the kitchen.

"Well darn, I reckon it'd be laying som'where around here" Judging by that accent, it was Cherry, and I honestly couldn't feel any more relived than I did after hearing her voice. I shared a sigh of relief with Aaron and dropped my head onto his shoulder while listening to the ongoing conversation outside.

"Them little jingly things keeps fallin out the hole whenever ya jam the door closed and some dummy head with tumble weed for brains'll kick it away while walkin" Cherry rambled in a pretty convincing attempt to explain the cause for the missing key and from the sound of it the subject was buying it, I think.

"Uhm-" He tried to cut in but Cherry's rant seemed unending.

"Between you'n me, I'm pretty darn sure it'd been Britney who'd been kicking them keys around the floor all willy nillly cause she always be braggin about her soccer trophies'n-"