20. i'm not yours anymore.

Start from the beginning

"do you guys want to order drinks then dance?" amelie proposed. we all nodded at the girl. a waiter was walking past and stopped at our booth to take our orders. olive ordered a manhattan.

not long after, their drinks arrived. it took them a short amount of time to finish them, then they found their way back down the stairs of the vip floor.

amelie grabbed sophie's hand and led her to the dance floor. sophie was cheesing like crazy and it put a ghost of a smile on olive's face. she wondered what this would've been like if she was still with vinnie. if they would smile just as big as sophie and amelie were.

***

she followed behind the couple, frankie and caroline stayed back at the table. some song olive couldn't recognize ended and all mine by brent faiyaz started playing. the crowd immediately slowed down and got into a more sensual mode.

olive felt sexy. she knew she was hot, and she owned it. she closed her eyes and she started swaying to the beat, running her hands up and down her body. she didn't care that she wasn't dancing with anyone. she romanticized her lonesome.

we both still young, so what's the rush?
the night is young and we not drunk enough.

she felt a stranger press up behind her. in any other instance she would tell them to back off, but olive wanted to let loose. she looked back to the stranger. he was an attractive man; short brown hair and a dazzling smile. she smiled back at him and grabbed his hands to place on her waist. she closed her eyes again and kept dancing.

i swear, you like the way i fuck 'cause i get rough.

she felt a bulge brushing on her ass. she rolled her eyes. fucking men. getting a hard-on and she barely did anything.

not feeling the vibe anymore, she opened her once closed eyes and surveyed her surroundings. other people were grinding up against each other—per usual. her eyes made their way to the bar area.

even though the lighting was dark, she would recognize this figure anywhere. vinnie. sitting in his lonesome with a glass in his hand.

her movements paused for a moment as she stared at the boy. he was staring straight back at her. she could see the clench of his jaw and how he was white-fisting his drink. he was mad, and undoubtedly at the sight of his girlfriend—ex girlfriend—with a man that wasn't him.

feeling spiteful, olive turned around to face the man dancing behind her.

"hey, beautiful." gag. she wouldn't be peeved by this if it was vinnie, though. she wrapped her arms over his neck, drawing him closer.

"hi. can i kiss you?" she batted her eyelashes at him. she looked back for a second to see if vinnie was still watching; he was.

and i know i've been the worst but i'll love you better.

the guy's eyes widened at how straightforward she was. of course, he didn't mind. as if in a daze, he nodded his head. "yes."

she moved her hands from his neck to his face, cupping the sides of his face and leaning into him. she brushed her lips over his, the man impatiently waiting to kiss her. olive closed her eyes and pressed her lips upon his. the kiss was still until he initiated it to go faster.