Chapter 20

Without separating their lips, Shinso pulled Kaminari into his lap. The blond set one leg on either side of Shinso before sliding his hands around his neck. His left hand tangled through his hair while his right stayed on the back of his neck.

Shinso's hands settled on Kaminari's waist before pulling him down, rolling his hips against his.

The blond hummed against his lips. He didn't need to guess where this was going. He didn't need to debate if Shinso wanted him. He knew he did. He could feel that he did.

Their hands started roaming one another, appreciating the bodies they hadn't been able to touch in over a year.

Kaminari moaned softly when Shinso's fingers grazed over his nipple. He felt like his body was more sensitive than usual. He wasn't sure if it was because it was Shinso touching him this time, but he didn't care. He wanted more.

Kaminari slid his hands up Shinso's shirt, running his hands over the abs he didn't have a year ago. Shinso was always in shape, but not like he was now.

Their hearts raced as Shinso leaned back, separating their lips. Connecting their eyes, Kaminari showed a nervous smile. "Denki," Shinso said softly. "Promise me again."

"I promise," Kaminari whispered. "I promise that I won't hurt myself anymore. I promise that if you start to spiral, I'll drag you back to therapy."

Shinso's hands slid down the blond's stomach before wrapping around his waist. "I promise that we'll get through it no matter what happens. Together."

That was all Shinso needed to hear. He gripped Kaminari tightly before standing just enough to reposition themselves. When Kaminari's back hit the couch, he spread his legs for Shinso, who happily crawled between them before leaning down and connecting their lips again.

"Denki," Shinso muttered between kisses. "I love you."

Kaminari dragged his hands to Shinso's hair and entangled his fingers. "I love you too." He smiled before pulling Shinso back down to him and opening his mouth.

Shinso moaned quietly while invading Kaminari's mouth and rolling his hips against him. They were both hard as they pressed against each other. When the blond ran out of breath again, he turned his head to end their kiss. Shinso kissed the corner of his mouth, then his chin, before making his way down his neck.

Kaminari shivered under his touch. He suddenly can't remember if Shinso had ever kissed him like this before. He loved it. He loved feeling like he was worth it. "Toshi, bedroom," Kaminari panted as Shinso sucked and nibbled on his collarbone.

Shinso trailed his hand up Kaminari's shirt and headed for his nipple, pinching and pulling at his bud. "What's wrong with the couch?" Shinso asked teasingly.

"This isn't where I want you to fuck me for the first time in lord knows how long."

Shinso frowned. "This is more than me just fucking you, Denks. I'm going to make love to you. I promise I won't last long the first round, but I should be okay for the next round."

"The next round?" Kaminari asked with a cocked brow. "You want more than one round?"

"Baby, I want as many rounds as I can get." As long as he could stay in the mood.

Shinso stood up before pulling Kaminari up. He slid his hand into his and pulled him to the bedroom they used to share. He wasn't sure if they would ever share it again. "Lube still in the same place?"

"Yeah." Kaminari opened the nightstand's top drawer, grabbed a small bottle of lube, and tossed it on the bed. "Do you want a condom?"

Shinso debated for a moment. "Do I have a reason to need one?"