SIR WHAT?!

[Adriana]

"Honey! How was school today?" Asked my mom.
"I have seen worse days." I replied.

I was really exhausted. And to relax a little, i called up my best friend.

"Hi anaya.."i said in a tired voice

"Gorll!!! Did you get less marks on a test? Wait no..it was the first day of school so there wouldn't be a test..uhm..OH! OH!! Your favorite drama did not upload a new episode today?

"No..its not that"

"Then what is it? Why do you sound so upset?"

"Well..remember aaron?"

"EURGH EW. Sorry, i get disgusted whenever i hear that jerk's name. I still remember what he did to you"

"Well, we're in the same class and Mr. Brown made me sit next to him. So basically, i will have to sit next to him for the whole year..you know his rules.."

"WHAT! That's messed up dude. I seriously feel bad for you. Did aaron say anything to you?"

"I eye rolled at him and then he created a scene, to which i acted so innocently that Mr. Brown threw him out of class. It was funny to watch though"

"You're not any less Adriana! But still, he deserved it *laughs*"

[Aaron's pov]

"UGH! WHAT A DISGUSTING DAY IT WAS!"

"Lol what happened? Did you get kicked out of the class as always?", says tanner.

"SHUT UP!!"

"Okay fine."

"Ugh..well Mr. Brown made me and Adriana sit together"

"WHAT! *Tanner bursts out into laughter*..i am sorry! *continues laughing*"

"See! This is why i was reluctant to tell you"

"Ohh..then you shouldnt have!! *Continues laughing *"

*Aaron walks away*

~The next day~

Adriana walks into the classroom and sits on her desk. Soon after that, Aaron walks in as well. Then Mr. Brown calls Adriana to have a word with her.

"Yes sir?"

"Well Adriana, i have to talk to you about something.  See i know that you can't stand Aaron. But i have a really good offer for you. So listen to me patiently. Aaron's parents want a science tutor for Aaron. But they want someone who is his age so that person can connect with him better. And since there is no one better than you in science, they want you to be his tutor. They are ready to pay $2000 per month."

"SIR WHAT-"

"Adriana i understand, but this is a really great opportunity for you. You can save that money and use it later on. I am advising you to do so for your own benefit."

"Sir, i will think about it. I need time. Thank you"