Chapter 12: Class President

Another day has emerged. Kenshi was walking to class alongside Momo. They agreed to walk to class together.

As Kenshi and Momo were walking they were confronted by Hayate who walked out of his homeroom.

"What do you think you're doing with my chick Jotaro?" He asked.

Kenshi looked around and didn't see anyone.

"Oh wait, I don't see one," Kenshi said.

"I'm talking about Yaoyorozu," Hayate said, "She's my chick and you have no right to be around her."

"Your chick?" Momo asked, "As if. And before you ask, no I'm not tired of him and I never will be. So quit hitting on me."

Jiro saw this and rushed over to their aid. She had her earphone jacks up as if they were fighting hands.

"Scram you overgrown absorption prick," Jiro said.

"Do you not know who you're talking to?!" Hayate asked with his ego dripping off of him.

"Oh, Hayate! Sorry, I mistook you for a giant pile of shit. Now please get out of our way and leave us alone, would you?" Jiro asked.

Aizawa walked out of the homeroom to confront the students.

"Is there a problem?"

"Then I suggest you get back to your homeroom," Aizawa said.

"Come on, I gotta teach this brat a lesson for stealing my-"

Aizawa's hair started to rise and his eyes turned red.

"Are you questioning me?" Aizawa asked.

"Not at all sir...."

Hayate started to head back to his dorm. Aizawa began to laugh.

"My god that dude is so gullible," he said.

Kenshi, Momo, and Jiro were confused.

"I mean he's smart as a whip. Just a.......... Sucker."

That last word, his voice changed to a female. He then started to melt and turn into a girl with blonde hair, and two messy buns.

"The name's Himiko Toga, 2nd year at UA."

"Uhhh, I'm Kenshi," Kenshi said, "This is Momo, and Jiro."

"Well, hopefully we'll see each other again," Toga said walking away, "Oh and tell Izu and Ocha I said hi."

"Sure," Jiro said.

Everyone was in their perspective classes.

"Alright I have your battle training results," Aizawa said, "Yagi, keep working on that super strength quirk of yours. I know I said to give it your all, but don't use a specific output until you're ready for it."

He turned to Kenshi.

"As for you Jotaro, you have great potential, and show promise in the world of heroes. But don't get attached to one item. You have a large arsenal at your disposal. Use it."

"Yes sir," Kenshi said.

"Now you all need to pick a class president," Aizawa said.

"I propose we hold a vote," Iida suggested.

"That seems fair, just have it done before my nap is over," Aizawa said, falling asleep.

After a bit of voting it was decided. The Class Rep was...... KENSHI!