"She gets so hyper in these occasions." Ishani chuckled, "I will also get changed. OK?"

Ridhima smiled and nodded her head. The makeup artist also went from there and now only Sejal and Ridhima were left. Sejal stood behind Ridhima and smiled looking at her through the mirror.

"So how does it feel? Excited?"

Ridhima shook her head. "Nervous and anxious."

"I feel like your mom now."

Ridhima just smiled at her remark.

On the other side.

Vansh came out of the shower.

"You are still now ready? What were you doing till now?" Angre tensed.

"Chill yaar, don't worry. I will be fine in a minute." Vansh said going to the cupboard.

"By the way did you see Ridhima since?"
Vansh looked at him as if he was ready to kill him. He was already frustrated not getting to see Ridhima and here Angre started putting salt on his wounds.

"Shut up." Vansh said making Angre laugh.

Knock Knock.

"Come in." Vansh said.

The door opened revealing Aryan a little tensed.

"Bhaiya, I want to talk to." Aryan said.

"OK what is it?"

"OK you two talk I will leave. And Vansh please get ready fast." With that Angre left.

"Ummm bhaiya wo...."

"Why are stuttering? Is everything Ok?"
Aryan took a deep breath and said, "Bhaiya.... I know this is not a good time for this but I wanted to say that I want to go London. I feel like I am not that good in my work, so I wanted to improve. I want to be so good that you will be proud of me. Even now I know I make many mistakes but it...."

"What are saying Aryan? You are good at your work. Your dad is so happy with you, you don't need to."

"Please Bhaiya.... I knew if I said to dad first he won't accept, so I told you. Please. I am not capable for this now. I will work there for some time until I know I do well."

"But Aryan I have already planned something for you."

"I know. You wanted me to be the CEO. And I always wanted that but now I realized I am not perfect for it. I want to be perfect for it."

"How did you..... Oh did Lily tell you?"

"That doesn't matter. But she did good she told me first... I won't have been able to say no if you gave me this as a present."

"I think..."

"No Bhaiya...please..... please."

Vansh wanted to say no. He knew Aryan was doing so well in his work and suddenly this. He thought for some time.

"Ok... But Aryan.. I know you are capable for the position. But if you want to be certain about yourself then I have no objection. I want you to be happy."

Aryan smiled at hugged him. He wanted to confess his wrong deeds too but he was not able to. He was so afraid that after that no one in the family will talk to him, even Vansh, who has always been on his side.

"Thank you Bhaiya."

***

The ceremony started and guests started fill the avenue waiting for the new couple to start a new life. The place was filled with flowers. The path for the bride and the groom was decorated with the rose petals.

After some time Vansh arrived in a beautiful shervani. As Vansh walked down the path of rose petals, his arrival was met with admiring glances and whispers of approval from the guests. His eyes sparkled with a mix of nervousness and excitement as he approached the beautifully adorned mandap where his bride awaited.

As he reached the mandap, he went towards his family, and touched their feets, Dadi, Rudra and Chanchal gave him their blessing. He sat near the mandap waiting for his Ridhima.

This must had been the rare occasion when Vansh was nervous. His nervousness was so visible on his face. Suddenly he heard the crowd cheering and his eyes went to the entrance, and his Ridhima, his love was walking towards her. And after so many day he saw her. Sejal and Sia were helping her, and she was just looking down. With her each step, the two hearts were beating faster.

No matter how much she wanted but she was not able to control her smile. They reached the mandap sat near Vansh.

The priest started the wedding verses. And after some verses he said, "Kanyadan ke liye dulhan ke Pita aye"

Hearing this Ridhima's smile faded, how can she forget about this part? But suddenly she heard, "I will do the Kanyadan as her father." She looked up to Rudra who just smiled at her.

It was all settled since the dates were fixed, Vansh had asked Rudra to do the kanyadan, as Ridhima had no one else than Sejal in her life. But he did tell her as they got so busy in the preparation and forgot.

Rudra came forward and sat between Ridhima and Vansh. He took Ridhima's hand and placed on the hand of Vansh and tied the knot of Vansh's scarf and the palu of Ridhima's lehnga. And at last gave both of them his blessing. Vansh applied the sindoor on her scalp symbolizing his commitment to her and placed the mangalsutra around her neck, which represented the scared bound between the two souls.

"Phero ke liye khado ho jaiye."

They stood up and befor starting the ritual, Vansh took Ridhima's hand in his. And then the couple took seven rounds around the sacred fire while making seven vows to each other.

"Viva sampan hova. Ab se ap dono pati patni hove." Priest said and gave them his blessing.

Both of them stood up and took the blessing from the family members.

And like that the wedding was help with happiness and blessings and joy.

With the rituals and other things the day went like that. Guests and the family members had a delightful dinner. And one by one the guests started leaving.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hellooo guys,

How are you all doing..well right!
We both are doing great as well..

Guys we want to tell you that our book is going to soon end..

Feeling sad right? Don't worry we are working on some new books also so please check them as well..

One of our book eternal devotion,you can please check it too.. it's very good book..and we are working on new chapter also which you might really love..

Thankyou,
Your dear writers..