chapter 15

Few days later

Everyone was at the mansion. It was weekend so there wasn't much work to worry about, for some people. Vansh was as always in his home office. It was not the big as his real office but it was big on its own. It had his big desk on one side and some couches and table on the other side. He was always a workaholic, he enjoyed it. Even if it was a holiday or weekend. But the same could not be said about Ishani. She wanted to rest these two days but Vansh had given her some assignment which she didn't had even started, so Vansh ordered her to finish that in his home office in the weekend. She wasn't having a little bit. She was sitting on the couch with laptop on her lap. And a sluggish expression was clear on her face. But Vansh was not going let her go.

"Yaaa, I'm not able to understand here."

Vansh shifted his eyes for the file in his hand to her. He was another couch. He sighed. It was the sixth time from morning she wasn't understanding. He knew she just wanted to let alway there was no way that she with that much qualification and experience in this matter have these much doubts. But he was very strict in business matters. Not the scolding type, but that who never wants any mistakes by just helping and explaining things to other. Yes he did sometimes scolded his employees when they get on nerves.

He sat next to her and started to explain her. After explaining he got a call and he went out to talk. Ishani was with her own world when the door opened making her flinch.

"You do know a thing called knock right?" She said placing her hand on her chest.

"Aww did I make you flinch again?"

Angre teased her. He came in with a file and kept it on the main desk. He noticed some other files and papers there just laying on the desk. He started to arrange them.

"Baby have you something?" Ishani said while coming towards him.

"What?" Still arranging files.

Ishani stood next to him.

"I think there is something wrong between Vansh bhai and Ridhima bhabhi."

"Why would you think so?" He asked casually. It would be a lie to say it didn't literally stopped his heart.

"Haven't you noticed anything? They barely talk to each other and I doubt if they have even talked to each other."

"You are just overthinking. How do you know they don't talk to each other? Maybe they are just shy infornt of us."

"No, they didn't even have had their honeymoon. I understand at beginning Sia was not well. But now..now she is alright. Everything is alright. What is the problem now?"

"Are you just worried that they didn't get to go on a honeymoon?" He chuckled.

"Yes..no..I mean their choice. But still apart from that they don't seem close enough."

"Forget about them. Can be they are having a fight and that's why." He slide his hands around her waist, pulling her close, trying to distract her.

"Yeah can be." She also let the thought slide, thinking maybe she was just overthinking.

Angre snuggled his face in her crook and tried to make a hickey. Ishani quickly pulled her head away.

"What are you up to Mr.?" Putting her hands on his chest.

"Nothing much just some dozen kisses." Saying this he came closer to her and was to kiss her lips. Both of them closed their eyes suddenly....

***********

Meanwhile.

Ridhima was helping Chanchal in kitchen. She always loved cooking. Yes there were maids there but sometimes Chanchal herself cooked, and this time Ridhima also insisted. She was cutting vegetables when suddenly Chanchal asked her, "So Ridhima, you never told us how you two met?"