Vansh shifted his gaze from his laptop to the person in front.

"Oh I am doing fine." Looking back to his laptop. "Yeah... Lily can you come with me to Morning Star Restaurant? I have a meeting there."

"Today?"

"Yeah. At lunch."

"OK." Lily smiled.

Maybe he is getting over little by little.

***

Ridhima came inside the Restaurant, went to receptionist to ask her where she has to go and the receptionist told her the direction. She went to the office of the manager. She reached there, a man went inside to inform the manager, after some time she was called in.

"Good afternoon, Sir." She greeted the manager who was sitting on his chair across the table in the large cabin.

"Good afternoon, Ridhima... right?"

"Yes sir."

"Please have a seat." "So you know we are hiring for waiters or waitresses. And you must know that customer service is definitely a crucial aspect of being a waiter/waitress. So tell me have you experience.......

***

"Good afternoon Mr. Singhania."

"Good afternoon. This is my friend Lily and she will be accompanying me today."

After the meeting.

"So you are trying to make Aryan the CEO of your next company?" Lily asked as they were walking now.

"Yes. I see he has much potential now and he can held it. But don't tell him for now. I want to surprise him."

Lily nodded. Deep down she feel unusual for some reason. She felt guilty. But she sided these thoughts.

"hey just wait for me in the lobby. I want to use the washroom."

"No problem. Take your time."
Vansh answered stepping towards the lobby of the restaurant.

***

"Thank for you time, Ridhima. But as you know that we are only hiring for 5 to 6 post for now and more a dozen people have already interviewed so we will get back to you after making final call. OK?"

"Ok sir. I understand."

With that she stood up and left. She was walking through the large lobby when her eyes fell on a particular person. She stopped at her track and her eyes didn't left the person for a single second. Even though that person was at a distance from her, but still managed make her heart go crazy. That person was none other than Vansh, her husband.

He was on a phone talking to someone, just his side profile was visible to Ridhima, so he didn't see her. Looked like it was a professional call, as he was very serious. And seeing him after a long time she felt something, she has never felt. She wanted to go to him and hug him as tightly as she could. She had Kabir as her boyfriend before but this feeling was different, like you reach home after being away for long.

Being away from him and suddenly seeing him she realized how much she missed him, how much she wanted to be with him.

A smile grew on her face. Her eyes went glossy.  Unconsciously she took some steps towards his direction. Her heart was racing, and she could hear it thumping. But her steps halted when someone called Vansh from other side, he looked at the direction of the voice, making his back face Ridhima. Her face frowned in sadness, as her smile flew away, when she saw Lily walking towards him. He cut the call and started to listen what she was saying.