"Hmm."

"Look at me." He said in a stern voice.

Ridhima sighed at turned to look at him. His eyes scanned her every facial feature from her eyes and stopped at the lips, they were a little pink due to the shower. His hand lifted and he started to caress her lower lip.

"I.......I don't want to leave you." He confessed.

Ridhima just looked at him as her heart stopped for a second. Vansh moved a little closer to her. Suddenly she remembered the dream that she had, which made her face red.

"I just want you to be happy. But you are clearly not happy with me. You don't lo...love me. But I still don't want to leave you. Just once say that you don't want to leave me too and I will forget that I had filed for divorce. Just say that you want me too. Just like how I want you. I really love you Ridhima. Just say that you don't want that. You know, I am still not prepared how I will live when you will leave, how I will wake up wanting in arms but there will be nothing. How I will go to bed when there will be no you. It may sound chessy to you, but you have this effect on me, Ridhima. You make want to do all those teenage love things that I never thought I would even feel for someone. But here I am." he chuckled at himself.

"Vansh I..."

Knock knock.

Vansh sighed and opened the door.

"I am sorry. Did I disturb you?"

"No Lilly. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah actually I need your help in some work. Can you please?"

"Lilly, it is late, let's see tomorrow."

"Actually it is urgent. You know the time difference between India and USA. Please. Ridhima if you don't mind can I take your husband for some time."

Ridhima just smiled, and shrugged her shoulders, but only she knows how many times she had murdered Lily in how many different ways.

"Look she also approved. Please."
Vansh sighed, "OK come to the office I will be there."

"Ok thank you." with that she left.

Vansh turned to Ridhima. "You sleep huh. You are already tired." And left. But he failed to notice her teary eyes. After all who would like to get interrupted at such a moment like this? She bit her lips and blinked her eyes and took a deep breath before continuing her work but her mind was all on Vansh and Lilly.

She harshly dried her hair with the towel and didn't even make a proper braid, like she usually did, just went to sleep. But even when she tried to sleep, her eyes were just betraying her, tears were just flowing making their way to the pillow. After some time she heard the door opening she pretended to sleep, she could feel it was Vansh. Vansh came directly and laid besides her, back hugging her drifted to his dream land. But the person he was hugging was not even able to get a peaceful rest.

Next morning.

It was a holiday and were only four or five days left in Ishani's wedding. So the mansion was busy on the preparation.

"Rudra can you please leave this office work for now. I need your help." Chanchal said in a little anger as he was just with his work from the sun rise.

"Just some files. And I will be done. Just some minutes." He pleaded.

Chanchal took a deep breath and whispered to herself, "your everday drama." And walked away.

While he was going through the files, a particular file caught his attention. It was just in the rest of the files. But how the hell did it reach here and who put it there. He took the file and left his room. He went to the lobby were Vansh was.