"Umm...ammm.." Arsalan stammers.

"Bas! Itni hi himmat thi?" Aaban narrows his eyes at him.

(That's it? Only this much guts you had?)

Arsalan once again hears snickers behind him and turns his head sideways to see Zoya and Washma laughing at him.

Feeling insulted in front of his lady love, he turns towards Aaban.

"Nahi bhai, meri bulbul ko aapke aankho ke saamne se lejaunga! Aur aap dekhte reh jayenge." A smug look appears seeing Aaban's smirk vanish.

(No bro! I will take away my bulbul in front of your eyes and you won't be able to do a thing.)

"Teri..." Aaban lunges at him only to be held back by Ibrahim from behind.

(You..)

"Poori party yahan hai? Aur tum kyu uchal kood kr rahe ho?" Ibrahim questions, still holding Aaban from the back of his collar as if he was a child.

(Everyone is here? And why are you jumping here and there.)

"Chod mujhe! Wadda aaya iski bulbul?"

(Leave me! His bulbul?)

Arsalan looks here and there and instantly smirks, an idea forming in his head.

He rushes backward and grabs Washma's hand and drags her outside.

"Thankyou Ibrahim bhai, pakde rakhna. Bhai dekhiye aapke aankho ke samne se lejaa raha hoon apni bulbul ko." Arsalan gives him a smug smile and drags a resisting Washma outside, their bickering still audible to them.

(Thankyou Ibrahim for holding onto him. Bro see,I am taking my bulbul away in front of you.)

"Chod mujhe! Arsalan ke bacche." Washma continuously smacks his arm, trying to get rid of his grip.

(Leave me you goddamned son of Arsalan!)

"Mere bacche? Matlab hamare bacche? Kya naam rakhenge unka meri bulbul? Koyal?" Arsalan winks at her.

(My kids? You mean our kids? What shall we name them, my bulbul. Koyal?)

Washma's jaw drops open seeing his besharmi.

"Kis qadr ke besharam insaan ho tum. Khush fehmi se nikal aao. Mai nahi kar rahi tumse koi shaadi waadi." Washma deadpans.

(You are the height of shame. Come out of your dreams, I am not marrying you.)

Arsalan turns a deaf ear to her words knowing she wants a reaction from him.

"Anjaan nahi maaro! Mai nahi kar rahi tumse shaadi."

(Don't ignore me! I am not marrying you.)

And the bickering continued till they were no longer audible.

"Kyu uss bacche ke peeche pada rehta hain?" Ibrahim chuckles and pats Aaban's back.

(Why are you always behind that kid?)

"Mai? Uske peeche? Ulta wo meri behen ke peeche peeche phirta hain." Aaban snorts and leans on the door.

(Me? Behind him? He is the one who keeps running behind my sister.)

"Accha chal, mehendi ki taiyaari abhi baaqi hain." Ibrahim motions everyone to step out and lend a helping hand.

(Okay let's go, We have to prepare for Rasm-e-Henna)

All of them step outside except the three.

"Tum chalo, hum aarahe hain." Aaban holds Kainaat's hand and pulls her to himself.