19🤍

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

And just like that, without any proper discussion the preparation of reception started. Just like the usual desi family.

Without even thinking they just randomly started shopping for the reception, saying.

"Oh! Ye aapi ke valime me accha lage ga."

"I will buy this dress for Kainaat's reception."

"This tray will look good to hold the bowls of haldi."

"These mirror curtains will match with the interior of our hall."

And just like that, half of the shopping was done.

"Yaar amma aapne toh aise shopping karli jaise date fix hogayi ho." Arsalan rummages through the bags,sniffing through every small polythene, searching for food.

(Mom, you have shopped as if the reception date has been finalized.)

He groans and slumps down upon not finding anything.

"Beta jee, aap ko bhook lagi hain toh kitchen me jaayen." Afsha snatches the bags from his hand.

(Son, if you are hungry go to the kitchen.)

"Kutte jaise kya tatol raha hain?" Kainaat sneers, munching on a protein bite.

(Why are you sniffing like a dog?)

Arsalan licks his lips seeing the bar.

"Ek bite de."

(give me a bite.)

"Nahi."

(No)

"De na."

(One bite!)

"Bhaag yaha se." Kainaat kicks his shin.

(Run along!)

"Choti bacchi ho kya?" Arsalan yells.

(Are you a kid?)

"Offo! Ye lein bhai." Ashar growls frustrated and throws his bar which he expertly catches.

(Oh god! Take this.)

"Tum doctor ho toh hospital me kyu nahi rehti? har waqt yahi padi rehti ho?" Arsalan murmurs, ripping the packet along with the bar apart, crumbs falling everywhere.

(You are a doctor but never seen in a hospital.)

"Ammi..." Arsalan whines as Rida slaps the back of his head.

(Mom...)

"Abhi jhadu lekar aao aur saaf karo, Bano se kaha toh wahi jhaadu se maarungi." Rida warns him.

(Get the broom and clean it right away and if you tell Bano to do it then I will beat you with that broom itself.)

Fasi, who was passing through, hears Arsalan discussing Kainaat's job.

"Toh kya socha hai naat? Job kar rahi ho shaadi ke baad?" Fasi sits beside her.

(So what are your plans Naat? Still gonna continue your job after marriage?)