"I just don't feel comfortable on the bed with you."

"What?" Vansh came in front of her, "You weren't OK all this time then?"

"No I don't like you hugging me and your arms all around me, it suffocates me." She said rudely, and regretted it instantly when her eyes met his.

Shit. Was I too much? Ridhima said to herself..

"You sleep on the bed, I'll go to the couch." He took his pillow from the bed and a new blanket from the wardrobe and settled himself on the couch.
And from then he slept on couch.

                                                                 Present

I feel guilty for making you sleep on the couch. But what else choice do I have? You are not letting me go, you ruined my life. But let it be, you can get to taste your own medicine.

Thinking this she closed her eyes and drifted into her dreamland.

                                                                         **Next day.**

It was a holiday, and everyone was having their breakfast peacefully. When suddenly Rudra said something that made Ishani and Angre choke on the same at the time, "I was thinking to invite Raj and Vijay tomorrow, and Ishani will also meet him."
Both of them were now coughing. Sia passed water to Ishani and Aryan passed water to Angre.

"You Okay, Ishani?" Vansh asked.

"Ye..yeah, I'm fine." she answered clearing her throat.

"That is good, they can have a chance to know each other. Right Ishani?" Chanchal said.

"M..my head is hurting, I'll just t..take a nap." Ishani said and left the place.

"What is wrong with her? Whenever we talk about her marriage she gets a head ache?" Chanchal said in a mix of annoyance and anger.

Ridhima slowly lifted her head and looked at Angre, who was also not eating his breakfast and just playing with the food. It was evident that he was hurt. She sighed and focused on her breakfast, thinking that she was no one interfere.

   _____

"Hey Ishani di, how are you now?" Sia asked entering Ishani's room.

"I'm fine. Get out now." Ishani answered putting the sheet above her head.

"It is fine, didi. Come get up we will go out today. You will feel good." She came towards Ishani trying to shake her.

"I'm fine, Sia. I don't want to go out. Leave me alone please." Her voice came muffled as her face on a pillow.

"OK, if you say so. We are going to movie, if you wan.."

"Sia, I told you, you can go if you want, I don't want to go anywhere."

"OK." Sia whispered and went out.

"What did she say?" Aryan asked Sia, when she came back to the lobby where Aryan was waiting.

"She said that she doesn't want to go anywhere." Sia sighed and sat on a couch"

"Oh... Is she fine now?"

"She said she is OK but I don't know."

"OK, forget that we'll go to the movie."

"But Isha..."

"Sia, come get up, she will be ok if she will be alone for some time." He said and saw Ridhima coming in the lobby, "Oh bhabhi, you are free today? We are going to movie, you want to come?"