****

Ridhima was walking back as fast as could keeping in mind to keep her footsteps low. As soon she enter her room, she closed the door instantly. Her hand was still holding the knob, she rested her forehead on the door, closed her eyes, trying to register what she saw.
Ishani and that Angre. They are... and nobody knows... not even Vansh... and they are so stupid acting like teenagers, making out in kitchen. I couldn't even drink water.

She turned and now her back was resting on the door. Her eyes went to Vansh, who was sleeping like a baby. Without any worry. She kept staring at him for few minutes. Then something came into her innocent mind.
Vansh doesn't know about them. No one knows. I know now. Not that I want to start a drama or anything. But I can have my fun. It won't be wrong until they officially get caught.

I guess I can meet Sejal now.

Next morning.

Everyone was at dining table except Ishani.

"Where is Ishani?" Dadi asked.

Sia was about to answer when Ishani came. She sat on a chair right infornt of Ridhima.

"Why are you late?" Vansh interrogated.

"Sorry, I overslept."

"And why you overslept, have you seen the time?" he again asked and Ridhima sighed, this man and his punctualities.

"I.... I was...umm."

"Ishani, beta don't tell me that you were watching movies and dramas till late. Your eyes are also red and swollen, " Chanchal asked.

Ishani ducked her head while bitting her lips.

Aryan laughed out loud, "I knew, she was not going to leave that habit." His voice lowered with each sentence after seeing Vansh glaring at him.

"How many times do we have to tell you it is not good for health?" Rudra said a little angrily, after all she was his daughter.

"Ishani, you either leave that habit or you will move to Sia's room and she..... no actually Aryan," Aryan's ears got alert when he heard his name from Vansh, "you move to his room and he will keep an eye on you."

Ishani instantly looked at her brother, "No, no, no, I won't watch movies or drama till late. I promise. But I won't live in his room with him."

"Good to hear. Now finish your breakfast, we have office today."

Ishani's eyes went from Vansh to Ridhima who was looking at her food plate. As Ridhima lifted her gaze, her eyes met with Ishani's. It was clear to her that she had cried and she knew the reason too. Ridhima gave her smile, and it was not just a simile, it was assurance, and Ishani could sense it. She also smiled.

At office.

On text.

-:Ridhima: Sejal we will meet for lunch, if you are free.
                                                                         -:Sejal: yeah, I'm free at lunch. At Roseland Café?

-:Ridhima: Done.

Ridhima sighed and kept her phone on the table. She folded her arms on the table and rested her head. Suddenly there was a knock.

"Come in." She straightened her posture.

"Hello ma'am these are the blue prints, you can submit it now." The employee came and handed her the file and walked out.

****

Knock knock.

"Come in." Angre said, without lifting his eyes from the laptop.