Present.

Vansh was in his office when Angre called.

Angre: Sir, Ms. Lily is here to meet you.

Vansh: oh, she. Let her in.

Angre: O.K. sir.

Lily was Vansh's friend. They had met in college. Vansh was also very friendly with her, but not more than that. She was also a businesswoman now. When they completed their studies, Lily wanted ti settle abroad and Vansh wanted to stay with his family. So they had to part their ways. And it had been three to four years.

Vansh put the office telephone down and started analyzing hos files. After a min the door open, revealing Lily. His eyes shifted towards her, and a smile crept on his lips. As she walked towards him, he also stood up to walk towards her.

"Wow. I see how much you have changed," Lily said, smilingly.

Vansh laughed a little and hugged her. "How have you been? And when did you came from US?" He asked, as they walked towards the couch and sat, while facing each other.

"I'm all good. And I wanted to meet you so I came all the way from America." She said jokingly.

"Yeah, i know. Now tell me why so sudden?" He laughed.

"Dad wanted me to come for sometime and I thought I should meet you. It has been a long time since we met."

"Yeah."

"Hey, how are others. Ishani, Sia and Aryan? And Dadi?" She was so excited to meet them all. She knew them as Vansh would sometimes bring her home at celebrations.

Hearing this Vansh's smile faded a little. "S.sia had an accident in the college."
Lily eyes went wide, "W.a what h.ow?"
"Y.ea.h she fell form the college building and she is ok now. Just unconscious."

"W.what. Oh my gosh." She put her hand on her chest. And looked at Vansh. "But how did she even fell?"

And Vansh remembered Ridhima. His eyes darkened.

"Well, it was just a accident." He lied, because he didn't wanted that Sia's culprit should get punishment by any other than him.

"O..oh. I pray she will recover very soon."

"I hope so."

They talked for one or two hours. As they were friends meeting after such a long time.

________________

They were talking when there was a knock, Vansh permitted the person to come in. The door opened and Ridhima came in with files in hand.

"Sir, Ishani and Ridhima ma'am are waiting for you." It was one of the employee.

"Oh. O. K. I'm coming in a minute."

"O. K. Sir." With that the employee left.

"Ridhima? Who is she?" Lily enquired.

"She..she is my wife." Vansh said.

"What?" Her eyes went wide. There was pure shock on her face.

Vansh laughed at her reaction.

"Yeah. I got married a few months ago."

"Wh. What? How?"

"It was just so sudden, that's why I couldn't tell you?"

"Bu..."

"Come I will introduce her." Vansh held her hand and walked out.

________________