34.Adbhut Ras.

Ignore typos and mistakes..wrote this chapters in just few hours without editing, might have mistakes.

Shehnaaz returned to an empty room from the washroom after crying ,weeping sulking ,washing her face composing herself and repeating the same cycle again for like 30 mins or so.

Sidharth was no where in the room....she knew where he could be....off course to his easiest escape...that is burning his frustration,angst and culpability in that cylindrical fag and it was confirmed when she saw the cigarette pack lying aimlessly on the bed side thrown in anger as most of the fags were out of the packet.

The anger which has composed somehow by exhaustion of crying so much and fatigue of long train journey and yesterday's suspenseful mishap which had disturbed her mind and had erupted an unknown yet similar fear again with a her hand injury and a slight back pain which has returned again now when she saw those cigarette...She hated his smoking habit and he was so ignorant about it...rather he enjoyed doing it and making fun of her disiking and request of him not smoking so much.

She waited for him to come , talk to her and end the matter and their stupid unnecessary fights once for all as it was mentally exhausting her and she was again going in that zone in which did not wanted to go for at all....but he has found an easy escape like a fugitive!!..Really!!

How easy it is na for a man to find an escape in smoking,drinking,going out from the house and enjoying forgetting everything like nothing happened and yes forgetting all your tension,stress,liabilities rather facing them upfront and talking it out or admitting them ...rather than tackling them bravely with guts and addressing them with any proper solution!..Men do them very easily and very often!...Wow!

And what about women...they are born to take all responsibility without uttering a single complain and if they complain or raise their voice  ,they become problematic,cry baby who cribs every time and is a  bellyacher because they have to understand it,accept it and undergo all what life,household,in laws,society gives them silently .....Isn't it ?...right?...the most easy and ideal solution ..yes off course!!..yeah.... she has seen this only and her thought process has become like that which pissed her off.

And so she took the scissor from the drawer and cut every single piece of cigarette into two half present in her room after waiting for Sidharth for whole 15  mins and when he did not came ...her patience ran out.

Shehnaaz's POV

"Ye mard khud ko samajhte kya hai..kitna asan hai na kisi bhi viprit stithi(odd situation) se bhag jana...biwi aur ghar ke pareshaniyon se bhag jao mooh chhupa kar...apni biwi aur maa me se sath nahi de sakte to chale jao maidan chhor kar...bhagaude kahin ke....sirf paise lane aur ghar me sara saman la kar dene se hi ghar aur zindagi chal jati hai kya?.....kyon kabhi sahi ya dono me se kissi ek ka chunav(selection) nahi kar sakte?...koi zimmedari uthane bole to  sab chhor kar chale jayenge....kuch hua nahi kamra chhor kar bahar chale jao...ya to biwi par chillao ya hath utha do...aur wo nahi kar sakte to sara gussa pareshani dhuen me uda do aur wapas aa kar chadar taan kar so jao...aur kal se fir wahi kahani start...bechari biwi ghar sasural  ke jhanjhat me pisti rahe...koi matlab nahi...aur kehte hai tum dono ke beech me padna nahi chahta".

She had never seen her father,uncle or anyone known who had taken stand and support for their wives irrespective of their mistakes or not infront of their own family....It was always women /wife who were at fault and if not then also they were advised to keep mum ,understand and act responsible as if only they need to be an ideal picture perfect one..Even the comedy books and bad /lame jokes on marital life and houses are only made and cracked on women and housewives...how rude ,bizzare...inhuman actually...She thought founding it very outlandish!