20.Shabdawali

Shehnaaz....ooooh Shehnaaz!!

"Shehnaaz....".

He exclaimed in his baritone voice to his wife walking around her as she stacked the gift items,few sarees & accessories in the spare almirah after the dinner and he helped her placing them on the top most shelves as she could not reach them due to her short height.He had went upstairs in the studies for some fresh air after his food and when he came back his room was clear, neat and tidy..the way he liked. Shehnaaz had finished her food with Kanu and her kids meanwhile Rita Jee has come with many of the other gifts and handed them all to her. The time he had came back to room ,she had not uttered a word at all.

" Shehnaaz......".He stretched her name extra.

" Hmm...".She hummed finally, but very low.

" Kya hua....".He asked grabbing her wrist.

" kya hoga...".She asked back.

" kuch to hua hai...".He said.

" aur aapko aisa kyon lagta hai..".She asked removing her wrist from her loose grip.

" kyonki mujhe pata hai...".

" kaise...humara matlab ,kya pata hai?".

She asked averting her gaze from him and taking a light weight cotton saree to change & sleep comfortably from the one whom she was wearing the whole day ,the same peacock blue one!.

" Yahi ki kuch to hua hai...tum bahar to bilkul theek thi..dadi maa ne tareef ki tumhare khane ki ..I saw you smiling then..abhi kya hua..?..is it related to Maa!?".

" Aisa to kuch nahi hai....aapko jyada lagta hai".She said plainly.

Ritaa jee has come,handed her few things and left giving her some guide lines..that's it..she heard it and nodded..she was over it..no expectations, no conversations ..very casual and normal!..Right?

" Kyon?.well..Maa tumse cordial nahi hai utna ..She hardly converse or takes any initiatives with u...I can see that!...tumhe bura lagta hai na?".He asked.

" bilkul bhi nahi...hume kyon bura lagega..acchi hai wo..baki saas jaise khit pit nahi karti..to theek hai na" She replied .

" accha hai baat nahi karti ..koi umeed nahi ..kuch nahi....jhanjhat hi khatam" .She said this to herself.

" Agreed...as you say..".He sighed..letting go the matter..not indulging much in two women...leaving on them to sort tt out with time and giving them space..like every sensible man does in every house hold..except few.

"accha suno ye saree kyon badalni...raat me tumhare pas koi salwar suits ya koi night dress ..jo comfortable ho sone ke liye wo pehen lo na...".

" Nahi..aise hi theek hai...hume koi dikkat nahi...koi aaya room me to baar baar change kaun karega...".She stated.

"waise saree ke apne fayde hai...access acchi milti hai na!...".

He narrowed her eyes at nher,snaked his hand on her waist and started rubbing on her bare waist inside the saree.Her hands clutched his shirt tightly closing her eyes while his eyes looked intensely at her.She forgot everything & only felt what he did to her ,touching her waist,navel upto her waist bone.A familiar smell hit her nostrils as he gave an open mouth kiss on her cheeks...but before she could react he spoke..

"waise ye shadi ke bad saree hi pehnna hai har jagah..koi rule thode na hai..change into something else..I want to see you in something more"He countered.

He went and took out a maroon nighty and opened it...it was too much strappy,of thin transparent fabric,the camisole seemed very short with a deep neck from front and back both.He wondered what is the necessity to wear this particular inches of satin cloth, if everything is visible!?