21.Khula Saand,Bhains ki Aankh

Hope the chapter is worthy for your inline comments and votes..Drop down comments and let me know...

"Shehnaaz ".

She heard him from behind and sat on the bed scared on the same spot hiding the stain marks .She wondered has he seen her saree and the blood stain spots there? If yes..then what she will do now?..this is so embarrassing and odd..Horrible actually!!She felt hiding or disappearing somewhere in oblivion.But her periods at this time like this was entirely her fault..wasn't it!??But what to do now...!!

"Uff...kya kare..kitna kharab lagega..aise dekh liye to..mar hi na jaye..haye bhagwan...kya hi ho gaya..aaj tak Pappa ko ya kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalne diye ki humara mahina(periods) aa gaya hai..aur ye aise sasural me hi kaand hona tha...aise poora fail kar itna ganda daag lag gaya poore safed chadar me..jaldi se saaf karna padega ..aur ye saree alag jhanjhat hai..pata kaise nahi chala hume!".She ,murmured to herself and patted her fore head in disappointment making an angry face.

"Shehnaaz...kya hua..kya badbada rahi ho aise khud se..aur sir pe kyon mara itni zor se..sir dard ho raha hai kya tumhara..haan?..aur ye darr kar chehra safed kyon pad gaya hai tumhara?.bahut jyada kharab hai tabiyat?..dikhao tumhara bukhar kaisa hai abhi".He came near her worried and tried to touch her fore head.He was back after his jogging and full of sweat.

She smiled nervously in relief..that he doesn't got to know..As he came near her and touched her fore head...

"garam to ho...bahut jyada nahi...but 99-100 bukhar to hoga hi....utho fresh ho kar aao nashta karte hai...chalo late mat karo utho...dawa khani padegi".He said repeatedly when she did not responded.

She smiled wildly knowing he did not got to know and saw those blood stains..one or 2 drops which had dropped on the ground also which she hided from her foot.

"Are..tabiyat kharab hai bol raha hoon aur tum hass rahi ho..abhi to darri thi abhi hassi aarahi hai...azeeb ho bhai..lagta hai bukhar dimag par chadh gaya hai tumhare...acting weired.".

She shrugged her head smiling again..He looked at her suspiciously.

"Hato baithne do bhai..main thak gaya aur tum mooh me dahi jama ke baithi ho..ulta has hasse ja rahi ho...kuch to bolo..dimag ke sath sath gala bhi kharab ho gaya hai kya?".He told to sit down beside her and shift her.

She wide open her eyes on his request and covered herself with her blanket entirely to cover and hide up the stain marks.How could she shift and let him sit on the same stained bed with her..the so called 'Impure Blood' which she was taught very subconsciously in mind.

"are kya hua..itni thand lag rahi hai tumhe.ke ye poora razai odh kar baith gayi?...gala dikaho..".she shook and back off her head shaking it vigorously in protest with wide open eyes.

"Are ye kya harkat hui...bukhar dimag pe chaddh gaya hai kya tumhare pakka??".He chuckled.

She nodded in yes and then no...yes and then again No...confusing them both.

"Hua kya hai..batao mujhe..are you very sick?".He asked clutching her hands trying to hold her.

"hatiyee......door hatiye aap..bilkul door rahiye humse".She shouted.

"Kyon baba...kyon haton..chilla kyon rahi ho...kya hua mere touch karne se tumhare jalte badan me aur aag lag gayi kya?".He asked annoyed.He was getting impatient on her such behaviour and not replying anything.

"Haan...lag gayi aag!!..Aapko bas jab dekho tab humara hath pakadne ka bahana chahiye...ek no ke wo hai aap".She said from inside the blanket,in her muffled voice covering her entire self in blanket in the same sitting position trying to avoid his gaze.