Chapter 34:Magic Talent & Nicholas's Preparation

<Nicholas's Pov>
I'm sitting in a chair in a bedroom that Aniz let me use while we were staying in the Sorcerer Kingdom.I've been reading about the magic system in the Sorcerer Kingdom and it is definitely interesting."Gotta admit this is pretty similar to the magic systems of the video games I've played.Honestly it's not that difficult to understand and seems fairly easy to pick up"As I'm sitting their there's a knock on the door.
Me:Come in.
[The door opens and Elizabeth & Seras come into the room]
Elizabeth:Hey Nick.
Seras What ya doing?
Me:Nothing much just reading about magic in this world.
[They hug me from behind looking over my shoulder]
Seras:Do you need help?
Me:No it's actually fairly easy ta understand.
Elizabeth:*Surprised*Really?
Me:Yeah honestly I think I'll be able to pick it up fairly easily.
[They seem surprised]
Seras:Do you wanna go to the Great Tomb to test some of them out?
Me:Hmm....sure.
[They smile and we stand up before teleporting away to the Sixth Floor,we appear in the arena and I notice Aura & Mare.They see us and come over to us]
Aura:Hello Lady Elizabeth,Lady Seras,Lord Nicholas.
Seras:Hey Aura can you set up some target dummies,Nick wants to test out some magic.
Aura:Oh sure.
[She head off to do so]
Elizabeth:Hey Mare(He looks at her)how has your plants been going?
Mare:Oh um...they've been growing quite well my Lady.
[She smiles and I look at him curious]
Me:What kind of plants are you growing?
Mare:O-Oh well...nothing special,just some flowers and trees...
[I nod]
Me:If you want some plants from my wood then just ask and I can try ta get some for you.
[He's surprised before slightly smiling]
Mare:*Bows*Thank you my Lord.
[Aura comes back with some reptilian creatures carrying dummies,she puts them down and then go over to Aura who stands beside Mare]
Me:Alright I guess I'll just try this -Fireball-
[It forms in my hand and I fire it]

[Aura comes back with some reptilian creatures carrying dummies,she puts them down and then go over to Aura who stands beside Mare]Me:Alright I guess I'll just try this -Fireball-[It forms in my hand and I fire it]

[It slams into the target engulfing them]
Me:Hmm....alright now let's try....-Summon:Primal Fire Elemental-!
[The fire begins to spin before the creature fully manifests......]

[We all look at it and I look at the others]Elizabeth:*Stunned*Wow

Elizabeth:*Stunned*Wow....you can summon a Primal Fire Elemental already?
Me:Well like I said it's pretty easy to understand.
Seras:*Stunned*Still tho....this is one of the stronger summons I didn't think you'd already be able to summon it.
Me:*Slight Smile*Thanks.
Aura:Lord Nicholas(I look at her)can we fight it?
Me:....Sure if you want to.(She smiles and drags Mare off to it)Primal Fire Elemental attack the Dark Elf Twins!
[It roars and they start fighting it while we're all standing off to the side]
????:Oh what's going on here?
[We look seeing Mom,Aniz,Seras's Mom,Elizabeth's Mom,Gabriel,Serafall,and Azazel coming over to us....]
Elizabeth:Nick wanted to to try some of our spells.
Seras:And he's already able to summon the Primal Fire Elemental.
[They're surprised and look at me]
Me:.....Controlling Magic Energy is ah  lot controlling cursed energy....which is some I'm pretty good at.....plus they were pretty easy to understand.
[They look at me blankly before Aniz starts laughing]
Aniz:*Laughing*Again you surprise me and surpass my expectations,you certainly are a incredible young man.(I smile and shrug)So Nicholas would you like me to teach you more about our magic?
Me:*Surprised*Oh....sure I'd appreciate that sir.(He nods as Aura & Mare comeback over to us)Good work.
Aura:*Smiles*Thanks that was pretty fun.
[Mare nods and I summon my paintbrush]
Me:-Wonderland Jar-(It appears and I hold it out to them)here just reach into it and think of favorite candy okay.
[They slowly nd before doing so with Aura pulling out a Lollipop and Mare pulling out a Chocolate Bar.I offer it to everyone else and they accept getting some candy to before we head off to a lower floor in the tomb]

<Timeskip Later that Nigh>
I'm sitting in the library inside the Great Tomb of Nazarick just reading up on more magic cause while my curse technique is powerful,a person who relies on only a single weapon when going to war is a person who prefers to work harder not smarter.As I'm reading I notice Demiurge coming in and looking at some of the books,he notices me and comes over to me......
Demiurge:Hello my Lord.
Me:Hey Demiurge what's up?
Demiurge:I'm just here looking for some scrolls to assist in a experiment I'm overseeing.(I nod)Are you researching more magic?
Me:Yeah...not only are these spells interesting,but they're also versatile and should help with my current goal.
Demiurge:I assume it is to find the one known as 'Kenjaku' and eliminate him?
Me:Hmm....from what I know of him he's ah pain due to the fact he can switch bodies and while I'm confident in my curse technique I don't know what Kenjaku or his allies can do.I've never been the type of person to simply run in without planning,especially when the're are so many unknown variables in the problem.
Demiurge:Indeed....I must say tho(I look at him)I'm impressed by your way of thinking,I had thought you would simply rely on your already incredible power.
Me:Hmm...well don't get me wrong my ability is versatile and with the amount of cursed energy I have there's essentially nothing I can't make.But still the more opinions I have with me the better my chances as Sun Tzu wrote in the are of war 'There are not more than five musical notes,yet the combination of these five give rise to more melodies than can ever be heard'.
[Demiurge seems surprised hearing this and nods]
Demiurge:I understand it means the more opinions you have,the more plans you can make in order to adapt to new obstacles and information.
[I nod]
Me:Yep,that's the idea.....this isn't about glory or the prize,Kenjaku and his allies simply wish to cause chaos.I won't allow that to happen....
Demiurge:.....*Slight Smile*Well if you would like I would be willing to assist you in coming up with plans and ideas?
Me:*Smiles*Thanks Demiurge,I'd appreciate it.
[He nods and sits down next to me as we begin making plans with the information we have and Demiurge suggests certain spells for me to practice.....]

To Be Continued...................