Chapter X:Sorcerer VS Phenex

<Nicholas's Pov>
I'm sitting in my room with Orion beside me,I'm just petting him to help maintain my composure.I already let Mom know what happened and what I'm going to do which she was happy I'm helping them.Asia's staying here while I go put that bastard in his place.As I'm sitting there ah magic circle appears,I look at it and Grayfia comes thru.
Me:Grayfia.
Grayfia:Hello Lord Alarick(She holds out a piece of paper)my Master sent me to give this to you it will teleport you to the location of the reception.
Me:Alright thank you Grayfia...and don't worry I'm going to teach Riser a lesson about Pride coming before the Fall.
[She's surprised and then smiles slightly before nodding & leaving thru another magic circle.I look at the paper]
Orion:"Will you be going to save them?"
Me:Yeah....and I'm gonna punish that bastard.
[He nods as Asia comes into the room]
Asia:Nick(I look at her)please save them.
Me:*Smiles*I will Asia don't worry.
[She smiles and we hug as I wait to head out for the Fall of The Phenex]

<Timeskip Couple Hours Later>
I'm walking up to the Reception Hall,I had Orion stay with Mom & Asia.As I'm walking some guards surround me.
Guard 1:Halt who are you!?
Me:My name is Nicholas Alarick I'm ah guess invited to the Wedding Reception by Lord Sirzechs Lucifer,now move.
Guard 2:Ha like Lord Lucifer would invite ah Human!
Guard 3:Indeed,we won't fall for your lies now either surrender peaceful or we will force you to!
[I hear Riser arriving inside the hall and get annoyed hearing his voice]
Me:....Tch Enough of this shit....
[I summon my paintbrush and call on one of my creations....]

<No One's Pov/Inside the Reception Hall>
Inside the hall various Noble Devils are seen standing around,the younger sister of Riser Phenex Ravel Phenex is seen bragging about her brother's victory while Rias Gremory's Peerage stand by themselves saddened by the fact they lost the Rating Game.
Issei:*Angry/Sad*Damn it I can't believe we lost.
Akeno:*Sad*There's nothing we could have done,Riser was going to kill Koneko.
Issei:*Angry/Sad*I know....I just wish there was something we could do.
[As they talk Riser Phenex arrives thru ah magic circle]
Riser:*Smug Smile*Greetings Honored Guests,Riser is happy you all could make it to Riser and his dear's celebration.Now let Riser introduce Riser's Bride,Rias Gremory!
[Another Magic Circle appears and Rias Gremory comes thru wearing a Wedding Dress,however just as she arrives the doors to the room are blasted off their hinges with enough for they're sent flying across the room blasting out the wall behind Riser & Rias.Even looks and hear footsteps coming into the room]
???????:Rias you proved yourself worthy of the title of a 'King'(Everyone sees Nicholas Alarick carrying his Paintbrush over his shoulder walk into the room)while you showed just how pathetic you truly are Riser.
Riser:*Pissed*Why the hell are you here?!
Nicholas:To teach you ah lesson about Pride coming before the Fall dickhead.
Riser:*Pissed*GRR GUARDS SEIZE HIM!(Everyone waits for a few seconds in anticipation,but no guards come)WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GUARDS!?
Nicholas:If you mean the people that were outside the room(Everyone looks at him as they hear slithering)well....
[Suddenly a large creature coils around Nicholas is a protective positon,everyone sees the creature trembling before it....]

]