Chapter XV:Exorcists

<Nicholas's Pov>
I'm sitting in class sketching a new creation,it's been about two months Elizabeth,Seras,Ravel, Ile,Nel,and Mira begun attending school here.Seras & Elizabeth have gotten along with the others and the boys have been leaving them alone,after I used Motohama's head as a football and nearly kicked it off.The Devil Kings & Aniz officially formed a alliance and begun trade as the Devils were amazed by Aniz's Kingdoms' products.So it's been fairly peaceful lately which has been very much appreciated.As we're sitting there the bell rings and we all start heading out,we walk out of the building & head up to the clubroom soon arriving.We walk inside and I just sit down as Koneko sits on my lap and Elizabeth & Seras sit beside me.
Elizabeth:So Nick what were you drawing this time?
[I show them....

[They all go wide eyed seeing it]Issei:*Wide Eyed*Wow that thing's badass!Kiba:What is it name gonna be?Me:I plan on calling Anti-Venom(Their surprised)mainly because I plan on having it radiate reverse curse energy allowing it to regenerate itsel...

Issei:*Wide Eyed*Wow that thing's badass!
Kiba:What is it name gonna be?
Me:I plan on calling Anti-Venom(Their surprised)mainly because I plan on having it radiate reverse curse energy allowing it to regenerate itself while also being extremely deadly to cursed spirits.It's also going to have a kind of absorption ability that allows it to devour cursed spirits absorbing their cursed energy & curse technique which I'll be able to use when I summon it.(They all go slightly slack jawed)I won't lie I got the idea from ah friend of mine.
[They're all looking at me amazed and slightly nodding their heads,then my phone rings.I pick up.....]
Mom:<Nick>
Me:<Oh hey Mom what's up?>
Mom:<Well we have a few guests that are requesting to meet with us>
Me:*Surprised/Confused*<Who?>
Mom:<They're two young ladies from the church,so could you come home please sweetie>
Me:<Sure I'll be right there Mom>(I hang up and stand up)Sorry gotta go,some people from the Church are at the house and want to meet me.
[They all go wide eyed]
Rias:*Shocked/Wide Eyed*But why?!
Me:*Shrug*I don't know,but I'll back soon.
[They nod and I teleport back home,appearing in the living room and seeing the two people sitting on the couch]

Mom:Alright(I sit beside her)so can you two explain why you wanted to meet with us????????:Of course,my name is Xenovia

???????:Of course,my name is Xenovia.
?????:And I'm Irina Shidou.
Xenovia:We're here on a mission from the Vatican to track down a Fallen Angel that has recently stolen multiple Excalibur Fragments from the church.(We're surprised)We're away that you have a agreement with the Devil in this town,but we're also aware that we have a very low chance of succeeding on our mission alone.And so our superiors suggested that we request your help with recovering them as you both are far stronger than both of us combined.
Mom:I see....well what do you say sweetie?
Me:Sure(Their surprised)we're for peace and from what your telling us this Fallen is starting trouble that could cause a war.So we'll help take care of him.....but(I look at them seriously)I want you both to understand that the devils in this town aren't enemies.None of them will side with the Fallen,I can guarantee that.
Xenovia:Thank you,we're grateful for your help.
Irina:*Smiling*Thank you so much.
Mom:Well then you both can stay here as we have plenty of room alright.
[They nod]
Me:I'll let Rias & Sona now why your here and that I'll be helping you deal with the Fallen alright.(They nod)Okay I'm gonna head back alright Mom.
[She nods and I teleport back to the ORC seeing Issei on the ground unconscious next to asia,everyone with their familiars out and Nilos in Asia's arms.I look at them all blankly]
Seras:Asia's familiar shocked him when he tried ta pet him.
Me:Thought so....Rias(She looks at me)the people from the church are here cause ah Fallen Angel stole some swords from the Vatican.They're not enemies and just wanted ta ask for my help because they know how strong I am.I agreed because I'm pro peace and I'm pretty sure the Fallen is here cause you and Sona.So best to make sure the nuisance is dealt with properly okay.
[She's surprised and nods]
Rias:Alright....I'm assuming your mother offered them to stay at the house?(I nod)....Alright I understand.
Me:Could you inform Sona please?
Rias:I will right now.
[I nod and sit back down to relax,Koneko then sits back down on my lap before Seras & Elizabeth lay their heads on my shoulders]