Chapter XVIII:Peace & Visit

<Nicholas's Pov>
My eyes flicker open as I begin to wake up,immediately noticing something on top of me.I lift the blanket and see both Elizabeth & Seras sleeping snuggling their heads into my chest.......Tho thankfully they're wearing nightgowns."Well at least they are like Rias"I just lay there and wait for them to wake up.As I'm laying there I look down at them"....They're pretty cute when they're sleeping......Dear God thank you for not letting Satoru or the others hear me think that cause I would die before I heard the end of it."As I lay there I get a notification on my phone and I pick up my phone before looking at it turning slightly pale at what I see.......
Gojo:{So having two more girls spend the night~}
[I look at it before getting another one]
Panda:{Wow someone's popular huh~}
[I start getting annoyed and then I get another one]
Toge:{Wear protection}
Me:"......I forgot God's dead.......fuck"
[I get another message and look at it]
Maki:{Hey don't worry I just smacked Toge & Panda,happy for you Nick}
[I smile and text her back thank you,before setting my phone back down]
Me:"The rest of our family may be completely meaningless waste of life,but at least my cousins are good people"
[I just lay there for a few more minutes before Elizabeth & Seras begin waking up,their eyes open and see me looking at them.They're faces slowly turn red]
Elizabeth:*Embarrassed/Blushing*O-Oh...um....
Seras:*Embarrasses/Blushing*This is um......
Me:.....Did you sleep well?(They look at me and then slowly nod)Alright...well we should probably get up.
[They nod and we get up,they go to the bathroom to change  and I just get dressed.Once I'm dressed I head down stairs seeing everyone sitting around]
Rias:*Smiles*Good morning Nick.
Me:Morning Rias(She smiles and I notice Xenovia & Irina gone)so I'm guessing the exorcists left already?
[They all look at me and then look down]
Mom:*Sigh*Actually Nick(I look at her)Xenovia was excommunicated(I'm surprised)so Irina will be returning to the Vatican alone.
Rias:Xenovia also decided to join my peerage(I look at her)......
Me:....*Annoyed Sigh*Well regardless Xenovia's welcomed here right Mom(She nods)....oh and before I forget next time we see Satoru can you smack him please.
Mom:*Sly  smile*Teasing you again(I look annoyed and nod,she giggles)you know that's just how he is.
Me:Yeah I know....*Sigh*
[Elizabeth & Seras come down]
Mom:Oh Elizabeth,Seras(They look at her)your parents called.
[Their surprised]
Elizabeth:*Surprised*What did they need?
Mom:*Smiles*Well they asked me whether we were going to be grandparents(All three of us go bright red)I told them I didn't know,tho I didn't believe so......Are we going to be?
[She looks at us almost a hopeful look in her eyes while I look at her annoyed]
Me:*Annoyed/Unimpressed*No and really....really?I would expect that type of stuff from Satoru but you Mom.
Mom:*Shrugs/Smiling*Ah mother can hope.
[I sigh in annoyance and defeat noticing some of the others looking at Elizabeth & Seras with what I'm pretty sure is jealousy......What the fuck is going on?]

<Nicholas's Pov>
I'm walking up the hill heading back to Tokyo Jujutsu High,I got a call from Ijichi who said Principal Yaga wanted to speak with me.I'm pretty sure I know what it's about,but anyways I walk thru Tengen's Barrier and start heading to his office.I also stumble upon a funny scene with Panda holding a new girl,spinning around,before tossing her."......Must be one of the First Years"I walk down a bit further before entering his office seeing him.....

Must be one of the First Years"I walk down a bit further before entering his office seeing him

Yaga:Good you've arrived.
Me:It's good seeing you again Principal Yaga,how have you been?
Yaga:I've been well,how about you?
Me:Well I'm sure Satoru told you about everything right?(He nods)....It's certainly been interesting,if nothing else.....So I'm guessing this is about the 'Kyoto Sister School Goodwill Event' right?
Yaga:Yes...recently one of the first years died during a mission...he and the other Two First Years encountered a Special Grade Spirit.(My eyes widen)But that wasn't what killed the First Year.
Me:*Confused*What was it then?
Yaga:.......Did Satoru inform you and Mina regarding the situation with said First Year?(I shake my head)He had become a vessel for a Special Grade Cursed Spirit.
Me:......Like with Yuta?
Yaga:Similar,but this situation was much worse due to which Curse he had become the vessel of.
Me:........Which one?
Yaga:Ryomen Sukuna,the King of Curses.
[I look at him wide eyed and then sigh]
Me:May I go get Mom,she would want to know about this.
Yaga:Of course.
[I nod and quickly form a magic circle,he looks at it curiously and I teleport away appearing in the living room where everyone else is]
Mom:Oh your back already?What did Yaga......
Me:*Serious*Mom(She stops and everyone notices the seriousness in my eyes)Principal Yaga just told me something and you need to hear this as well.
Mom:....*Serious*What happened?
Me:*Serious*.....A First Year Student died during a mission(The others are saddened),but that same First Year...they were a vessel for a Cursed Spirit.
[Their surprised and Mom looks at me]
Mom:*Serious*Which One?
Me:..........Sukuna.
[He eyes widen and she goes a bit paler,which shocks everyone around us]
Mom:*Serious*Alright let's go,we'll be back in a little while everyone.
[Their surprised and nod,before we head thru a magic circle having to go back thru the barrier and soon reaching Principal Yaga's Office.We go up to him and sit down]
Yaga:Alright I'll explain everything.
[We nod and he begins explaining what's been going on......]

To Be Continued.............