1. Created a Monster

My darling Davina the lives you get to live.

"I like this one mother." Viserys remarked staring down at his new baby sister. Davina smiled up at him reaching out. Viserys looked to Daemon his little face scrunched out about to scream. "I don't think I like that one mother."

"You will love them both. You are going to protect them right Viserys? Keep them safe?" Alyssa asked.

"Of course." Viserys agreed. He smiled down at Davina she had the prettiest eyes and the biggest smile. He reached into her crib and she grabbed at his finger.

"I think we should take her riding." Alyssa suggested and Viserys and his father Baelon stared back at her. "What? A day old they should be learning."

"Mother." Viserys said with a huff. "She is so little."

"You don't care about your brother's safety?" Alyssa countered kissing Viserys head. Viserys looked down to Davina her hand tightly gripping his finger. "She certainly likes you."

So Alyssa took Davina flying. Her eyes were wide and her mouth gaped open. Her little hands flew up happily as Alyssa held tight to her. She coed and babbled bouncing happily. Alyssa had never seen a child so young so attentive on a dragon. Viserys never liked riding with her when he was younger. He would cry and scream when they brought him anywhere near the dragons. But davina. Her little Davina was going to be a dragon rider.

Baelon stared up at them nervously as they descended before him.

"Oh, don't look so surprised." Alyssa told him as he reached up for Davina.

"How did she do?" Baelon asked and davina started screaming the moment she was off the dragon. "She hated it." Baelon declared. "I told you she was too-"

"She loved it!"" Alyssa corrected. "She had so much fun."

"Then why is she crying?" Baelon countered. Davina whimpered reaching out and Alyssa took her from Baelon. She reached past her mother to her dragon Meleys. "I think she likes her very much." Alyssa countered.

"She is going to be just like you." Baelon whispered kissing her softly.

When Alyssa was younger she doted on her elder brother, Baelon. Followed him everywhere, she was originally engaged to someone else but she refused because she knew that she was going to marry Baelon. They became inseparable at a young age and were wed.

Little did she know how similar Davina and Daemon would be in the years to come.

"Davina..."

"mmm." Davina grumbled reaching for Meleys. She looked up at her mother with the biggest pout still reaching for Meleys. "Mmm!" Davina demanded.

"Very much your daughter." Baelon agreed as Alyssa moved back leaning against Meleys so Davina could put her hands on the dragons back. She stopped whining and instantly silenced. Her palms flat against Meleys scales as she breathed in the dark smell of smoke and power. She could have stayed like that for ages. Davina leaned in wanting to be closer and closer still. She coed happily as she rested her cheek against Meleys scales. Meleys looked back at them with a huff.

"Alright, its getting late." Baelon told them. "Come on the dragons will be here in the morning." Alyssa pushed off Meleys and Davina looked to her in a panic shaking her head, little arms reaching out for Meleys a grumble in her throat. Tears in her eyes.

"Davina, love..." Alyssa coed kissing away her tears. "Don't you want to eat? Is your tummy hungry?" Davina pointed back at Meleys.

"You created a monster." Baelon teased.