[12] ━━━ the coming

Start from the beginning

vanessa fumbles with her pockets to get the lighter out, sylvester getting the lighter, flickering the flame on.

"what are...you going to do?" vanessa hesitantly asks, staring at the flame.

"i have to, it's the only choice, i have to burn it out, the fire needs to be there, to burn out the poison." sylvester impatiently says.

"sorry, sweetie, this is going to burn, but, obviously it's going to burn, it's fire...here goes." sylvester nervously says.

the flame was felt itching into aurora's skin, drawing the poison out, the blonde whimpering in agony.

                            °•✿•°

the next morning, at the de lune's residence, a fist was seen softly knocking onto the front of the house, the door was then seen opening, a pair of green eyes becoming furious at the sight of the person with blue eyes.

"you certainly do have a lot of nerve knocking on a de lune's door, right after the stunt your daughter pulled on my niece, i'm still shock that neither of you have your head ripped off." sylvester had rage in his green eyes.

"i know you're angry-." chris argent tries.

sylvester scoffs. "anger doesn't even fit my emotion."

"just let me talk with aurora." chris pleads.

"no." sylvester coldly says.

"it's okay, i'll talk to him." aurora says from behind her uncle.

"but, rory, he-." sylvester tries to change her mind.

"i can handle it, i'm not afraid of him." aurora says, blankly staring at the blue eyed hunter.

"i know, but...just call, okay?" sylvester sighs out.

the green eyed man then placed a kiss upon her forehead, then walked away, whilst giving the blue eyed man a seething glare.

aurora leaned against the doorway, blankly staring at him. "what do you want?"

"gerard is twisting his way into allison's head, and i'm losing her." argent worriedly says.

aurora fakely smiles. "sorry, in which part of your sentence am i supposed to care?"

"come on, aurora, she's your friend, and i know you care-."

aurora's green eyes had fury in them, looking at argent. "do you have any idea what your kate argent 2.0 did to me?"

"we are no longer friends, not anymore." aurora aggressively snapped.

"i know, i know, the mistakes...nothing can change it, but, i need your help, only you can help me, so, please." argent begs.

"find someone else, and go back to your psychotic daughter and find someone else to torture, okay? goodbye." aurora coldly says, slamming the door in his face.

                            °•✿•°

at the hale loft, derek hale, peter hale and isaac lahey was seen talking about the reason why derek was so quick on finding a pack, only for one reason.

"what happened with the kanima, isn't even compared to what's coming next." peter suspensefully says.

peter noticed the confused look on isaac's face, then hums.

"he hasn't told you everything, has he?" peter then asks.

isaac frowns at derek, then looked at peter in confusion. "tell me, what?"

"it's a pack of alphas." derek then sighs out.

"meaning? more than one?" isaac confusingly asks.

derek then nods at his question.

"like rory?" isaac asks.

"you got half of the story right, in a way." peter smirks.

isaac seemed even more confused at this.

"and they aren't coming, because, they're already here." peter whispers out.

                            °•✿•°

aurora scoffs, rolling her green eyes, as she angrily walked to her room, the blonde pacing up and down her room in anger, thinking of the nerve argent had to just come knocking on her door, after what his daughter tried to do.

aurora then spun around, her dropping herself on her bed, sitting on the edge of her bed.

aurora then heard a loud howling noise, catching her attention, aurora quickly jumping up from her bed, becoming curious of the howls, her following the noise.

the noise had lead her to the woods, her hearing the howls once again.

the blonde then unintentionally howled back, it's like it was an instinct of hers.

the blonde then felt something running around her, the girl then suddenly felt something behind her.

she then quickly turned around, only to see a pair of glowing bright red eyes staring right at her.

                            °•✿•°